show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Xantrex 804-2420-01 TRUEcharge2 24/20A Battery Charger
On Sale Now! off!
Information About This Item
Delivers Outstanding Low Electrical Interference!
TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
THREE STAGE CHARGING
Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge
TRUECHARGE 2 REMOTE PANEL
The TRUECHARGE 2 Remote Panel is designed for use with TRUECHARGE 2 Battery Chargers.
This full-function remote allows you to monitor and control battery charger performance from a remote location, including features not accessible from the charger’s onboard display. The TRUECHARGE 2 Remote Panel reads like a fuel gauge and displays critical information on charging of battery banks. It is very easy to install, read and operate, connecting with the battery charger through the included telephone cable.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Complies to all Australian Requirements - RMS Mark 5362
Note: Specifications may change. **For all three models, the output current may de-rate above 50°C. Highly Accelerated Life Tested (HALT) to -20°C.
- Gives the user flexibility to set maximum charger output current
- Allows the charger to be powered on or placed into standby while AC power is connected
- Programs the charger for battery type and temperature
- Displays faults and warnings, basic battery level and settings
- Displays the current status of each battery or each battery bank
- Simple push buttons to change charger settings
- FCC Class B compliant
Output Current (nominal) 20amp @ 50°C
Output Voltage (nominal dependant on settings)
Charge 28.4 – 31.0 Vdc
Float 26.8 – 27.6 Vdc
Equalise 32 Vdc
DC Output Connections 3
AC Input Voltage 90 – 265 Vac, 47 – 63Hz / 120 Vac, 230 Vac, 240 Vac Nominal
Temperature Condensation Three Settings or optional remote battery temp sensor
Charger Efficiency >80%
Display LED Onboard Control & Status Display Panels
Battery Type Gel, Flooded, AGM and Pb-Ca
Recommended Battery Size 40 Ah ⁄ 80 Ah ⁄ 120 Ah
- Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C
- Storage Temperature 0 to 80°C
- Battery Connection 3 Positive Terminals, 1 Negative Terminal
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 70 x 170 x 250 mm
- Weight 2.2 Kg
- Regulatory & Environmental Compliance Complies to all Australian Requirements – RMS Mark 5362
What's in the Box:
- TRUECHARGE 2 remote panel
- 7.6 m (25′) 6-conductor crossed telephone cable
- Mounting template and 1 1/2″ NPT locknut for mounting
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia