show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Victron ORI481240110 360W 48/12-30A Orion-Tr Isolated DC-DC Converter
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
The DC-DC Converter From Victron Energy Have Been Designed to Be a True World-wide Product
The remote on-off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by for example the engine run/stop switch (see manual).
Adjustable output voltage: can also be used as a battery charger
For example to charge a 12 Volt starter or accessory battery in an otherwise 24V system.
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
High temperature protected
The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No special tools needed for installation.
Input fuse (not replaceable)
On 12V and 24V input models only
- Input voltage range: 40-70V
- Under voltage shut down: 28V
- Under voltage restart: 30V
- Nominal output voltage: 12,2V
- Output voltage adjust range: 10-15V
- Output voltage tolerance: +/- 0,2V
- Output noise: 2mV rms
- Cont. output current at nominal output voltage and 25°C: 30A
- Maximum output current (10 s) at nominal output voltage: 40A
- Short circuit output current: 60A
- Cont. output power at 25°C: 430W
- Cont. output power at 40°C: 360W
- Efficiency: 87%
- Off load current: < 80mA
- Galvanic isolation: 200V dc between input, output and case
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +55°C (derate 3% per °C above 40°C)
- Humidity: Max. 95% non-condensing
- DC connection: Screw terminals
- Maximum cable cross-section: 16 mm² AWG10
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia