show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Vibe BDC15SPL-V2 Blackdeath 9000 Watts 15" Competition Subwoofer
Information About This Item
Subwoofers That'll Rock The Ground You Walk On
BlackDeath SPL15 Bubonic Pro SPL Subwoofer. VIBE is known around the world for immense heavyweight bass and now we have raised the bar higher than ever before. The Bubonic is louder and lower than any subwoofer we have ever produced before. With a peak power of 9000 watts, its beyond deadly, its Bubonic. Designed without compromise and engineered to an extreme specification.
- 15" Dual 1 ohm competition subwoofer
- 9000w Peak, 3000w RMS
- Speaker size: 15” (392mm)
- Minimum input (RMS): 1500 watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 850Hz
- Voice coil" 4” Flatwound, Dual 1Ω
- Mounting Depth: 8.3” (210mm)
- Mounting Diameter: 13.8” (350mm). Magnet rating Y30
- Non pressed paper cone with woven Kevlar fibres
- NT multi-layer foam surround with double stitching
- 10AWG speaker cable
- 4” long wound dual 1Ω voice coil
- Heavy current Tinsel leads
- Triple stack 450oz magnet
- Black hole dustcap increases effective cone area and SPL
- Alloy angular torsion chassis supports the moving parts of the woofer
- FEMM (Finite Method Method Magnetics) designed motor system ensures linear flux saturation and minimal distortion
- Die cast alloy basket provides support for the huge motor systeDie cast alloy basket provides support for the huge motor system
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
12 Months Warranty