show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Vibe BA10-V4 1300W 10" Black Air High End Subwoofer
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Designed For Optimum Sound.
Vibe Blackair 1300 Watts 10" Subwoofer
Bass is the rhythm of life and the new BlackAir subwoofer is the beat behind that rhythm. The eye catching subwoofer features a specially fabricated fibreglass composite cone which delivers bass with power and precision. The cone is partnered with a unique High Roll rubber edge surround which allows for exceptional excursion which is fully under control. The all new magnet is significantly larger resulting in gains in both sound quality and power while the rubber boot protects the magnet and integrates with the basket, while the VIBE Angular Torsion basket has five vented arms which cradle the cone and allow the coil to breathe cool air. The Alloy gasket signs off the BlackAir in true VIBE style - and is fully removable for the option of rear mounting. Add to all of this the fact that the BlackAir now comes with dual 2ohm voice coils and you have a subwoofer which not only looks fantastic but offers slamming bass even the most brutal of bass heads can appreciate.
- Polyglass Cone Made from A Combination of Polypropylene and Fiberglass.
- Multi-Roll Rubber Surround Achieves Better Linearity Throughout the Sub-Woofers Excursion Range.
- Dual Voice Coils (DVC) Offers Multiple Impedance Options.
- Unique Cone Support Is Specially Designed for Rigidity without Excessive Weight.
- Dual Spider Assists with The Control and Stability of The Cone, as Well as Higher Power Handling.
- FEMM Motor Provides Low Distortion and Linear Flux Saturation.
- FEA Cone Is Designed Using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to Ensure Maximum Rigidity to Weight.
- Alloy Torsion Basket Provides Rigidity and Support for Motor and Moving Parts.
- Removable Rubber Boot for Greater Magnet Protection.
- Aluminum Alloy Gasket Is Made from High Quality Machined Aluminum.
- Screw Input Terminals Allow for Heavier Gauge Speaker Wire to Be Connected to The Voice Coil.
- 2" Aluminum 4-Layer Voice Coil.
Speaker Size: 10” (275mm)
RMS Power: 450
- Peak Power: 1300
- Minimum Input (RMS): 225
- Sensitivity: 88
- Frequency Response: 30hz - 1.7khz
- Impedance: 2 + 2
- Voice Coil: 2” 4 Layer
- Mounting Depth: 5.9” (150mm)
- Mounting Diameter: 9.25” (235mm)
- Enclosure Volume: 1 - 1.5 Cubic Feet
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia