show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Thinkware OBDTH01 Plug & Play Power Harness for Thinkware Dash Cams
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Installing your Thinkware Dash Cam couldn’t be easier when using the OBDTH01 OBD-II Power Harness
Installing your Thinkware Dash Cam couldn’t be easier when using the OBDTH01 OBD-II Power Harness. Instead of connecting 3 wires to the vehicle’s fuse box, the OBD-II harness simply connects to the OBD-II port in the vehicle, providing Plug & Play Installation. Once connected, access to the Parking Surveillance Mode on your Thinkware Dash Cam will be enabled, just as if you had hard wired the dash cam using the HWC Hard Wire Kit.
The kit includes an OBD-II T-Harness that features an OBD-II plug and socket, allowing it to plug in-line with the vehicles OBD-II port. This enables other OBD-II devices to be connected to the vehicle while the dash cam is connected, providing a seamless and discreet installation solution for your Thinkware Dash Cam.
The included ignition module as a power off delay feature providing consistent accessory power during varying vehicle conditions, such as engine shut-down at a red light, or alternator disengagement while driving. This feature is essential for vehicles with stop-start technology!
If you want to access the parking mode feature on your Thinkware Dash Cam, but don’t want the hassle of installing the hard wire kit, the OBDTH01 OBD-II Power Harness is what you need!
- Suitable for use in vehicles with an OBD connection, this is found in most vehicles manufactured after 1990 and is normally located under the dashboard.
- This harness is not suitable for use in electric vehicles.
- Due to the power-off delay feature, the dash cam may take up to 3 minutes to switch between continuous record mode and parking surveillance mode when the vehicle ignition has been switched off.
- Plug & Play Installation
- Suitable for vehicles with OBD-II Ports (excluding electric vehicles)
- Designed for all Thinkware Dash Cams
- Enables Parking Surveillance Mode Feature on your Thinkware Dash Cam
- T-Harness allows dash cam installation and still provides access to the OBD-II port in the vehicle
- Power-Off Delay feature ensures the dash cam will operate correctly in varying vehicle conditions
- 3.77M cable length
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia