show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Thinkware IVOLT Mini External Battery (IVOLTMN) Suits All Thinkware Dash Cam Series
This battery pack charges while the vehicle is driving and powers your Thinkware dash cam during parking mode instead of drawing current from the vehicles battery. IVOLTMN will only work with hardwired dash cams, it simply hard wires to the vehicle's battery or fuse box and requires a Thinkware Hard Wire Cable Kit (HWC) to connect to the dash cam.
- High Capacity 4500mah Lifepo4 Battery
- Up to 20 Hours for 1-Channel Dashboard Camera (Forward-Facing Camera Only) (2.9wh)
- Up to 16 Hours for 2-Channel Dashboard Camera (Front-Facing and Rear-Facing Camera) (3.5wh)
- Approximately 50 Minute Charge Time
- Fuse Taps for Easy Wiring into Fuse Box
- Output Harness Supplies Constant, Accessories and Earth to Device
- Compatible With: All Thinkware Dash Cam Series
- Input Power: 12.0v - 15.5v / 10a Max
- Output Voltage / Current: 12.0v - 14.6v / 2.0a Max
- Charging Voltage / Current: 14.6v / 7a (Hardwire) | 14.6v / 5a (Plug & Play)
- Charging Time: About 45 Minutes (Hardwire) | About 60 Minutes (Plug & Play)
- Usage Time: 1ch: About 20 Hours (2.9wh) | 2ch: About 16 Hours (3.5wh)
- Battery: Lifepo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Batter Capacity: 12.8v 4,500mah 57.6wh
- Dimensions: 165.4(w) X 131.2(l) X 36.8(h)
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0°c to 45°c
- Discharging: -10°c to 60°c (Cell Skin Temperature Cannot Exceed 80°c)
- Storage Temperature: -10°c to 60°c
- Storage Humidity Range: 65% 20%rh (Recommended to Store 23°c for Long Term)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia