Website Terms & Conditions
The term 'Frankies Auto Electrics' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is [69 Princes Highway, Albion Park Rail, 2527, NSW, Australia]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of NSW, Australia.
Pre-Order cancellations fee's are calculated at the time of request and will vary depending on our supplier or manufacture of the item.
Contributing fee's may also include freight and modification and is evaluated and offered to the customer before any action is taken.
In-stock items may also have cancellation fee's depending on how quickly the cancellation request is put through, if the item is already pack and billed for shipping, a re-stocking and shipping fee may apply, please follow the steps or email reply to your order message ASAP to ensure any fee's are at a minimum.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal, ZipPay, Credit Card or Bank Deposit account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankie's offer a $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter how many items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be communicated with you when your order(s) being processed. Where stock allows, Frankie's aim to have all orders processed and shipped out within 48 hrs or 2 business days. Shipping times to most capital and regional cities is 3-4 days however, rural areas or zones outside of the carriers normal run should expect an additional 72hrs (3 business days)
For express shipping, we offer a $25 FLAT RATE Australia wide shipping, however, larger/heavier items and remote areas may incur additional/higher fee which will be advised/quoted at the time of processing your order.
P.O. Boxes and Parcel Lockers
Unfortunately, Frankie's Auto Electrics are unable to ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers for insurance reasons at this time, an alternate shipping option may be offered. Additional fees may be applicable.
At this present stage, Frankies Auto Electrics are unable to ship to International Addresses.
Out of Stock items
We carry over 6000 different items and from time to time we are waiting on freight ourselves. It's rarely a problem but from time to time, an item will be backordered and the customer notified via email if the lead time is expected to exceed 8 business days. Your patience with this is extremely appreciated as we always try and get the best prices possible for you.