show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
REDARC G52-PWT Oil Pressure & Water Temperature 52mm Gauge with Optional Temperature Display
Information About This Item
Measures Oil Pressure and Water (Coolant) Temperature
It also supports one of four optional temperature sensors.
The REDARC 52mm single oil pressure & water temperature gauge is ideal for monitoring your engines oil pressure and coolant temperature.
The G52-PWT gauge is supplied with one REDARC oil pressure sensor that displays from 0 to 80 PSI and a REDARC 1/8 NPT thread water temperature sensor that displays from 30 to 120 degrees Celsius.
Monitoring oil pressure ensures the longevity of your vehicle and allows you to ensure that the correct pressure is maintained so that your car bearings are well lubricated. This is crucial when travelling at continuous high speeds and towing heavy loads. Low oil pressure can be an indicator of a low oil level, diluted or worn out oil, worn engine bearings, high oil temperature or a worn oil pump.
The G52-PWT gauge also supports one of four optional temperature sensors. You will need to purchase one of the following REDARC temperature sensors to equip the gauge with this function:
- GS-UT-80: An NTC temperature sensor in a plastic housing for measuring cabin, fridge or outside temperature. Range is -20~+80°C. This sensor is supplied with a 6 metre extension cable.
- GS-UT-120: An NTC temperature sensor in a metal copper housing with 6mm diameter mounting hole. Range is -20~+120°C. This sensor is supplied with a 6 metre extension cable.
- GS-OWT1-4: Water or Oil temperature sender. 1/4 NPT threaded. Designed to measure from -20~ +170°C. Supplied with 3 metre extension cable.
- GS-OWT1-8: Water or Oil temperature sender. 1/8 NPT threaded. Designed to measure from -20~ +170°C. Supplied with 3 metre extension cable.
The G52-PWT gauge diameter requires a 52mm hole for mounting. REDARC offer a range of mounting solutions including a 2” black plastic mounting cup (GH-CUP) and one (GH-MP1), two (GH-MP2) and three (GH-MP3) hole gauge mounting panels. Radio inserts are also available that suit the Toyota Hilux (GH-RI05).
The REDARC 24 to the 12-volt adaptor (GA-2412V) can be used to connect this gauge to a vehicle with a 24-volt ignition and lighting supply, however only a 12-volt battery can be monitored.
- Satin Chrome Bezel
- 13 Selectable Backlight Colours
- Multiple programmable alert levels with amber or red backlight and audible beep
- Display illuminates when park lights are turned on so you can check battery voltages and discharge or charge current without turning on the ignition.
- If fitting more than one REDARC gauge, a communications link can be connected between the gauges to change the backlight colour of all at once.
Enhanced Lighting Controller
REDARC recommends the purchase of an Enhanced Lighting Controller (GA-ELC) with this gauge. The GA-ELC is designed to enhance the lighting of your REDARC gauges as only one required for a set. It is to be used when you do not have a dimming circuit to connect your gauge to or the dimming circuit in your vehicle does not dim the REDARC gauge to your liking.
The GA-ELC also allows you to program nighttime brightness and colour of your REDARC gauges, including dimming if connected to a dash dimmer. Once programmed your gauges will change colour when turning on your park lights and back to a daylight colour when you turn them off. The GA-ELC is also 24 volt capable.
Note: Optional accessory, not included with standard purchase.
- Sensor(s) (Included): GS-P-150, GS-OWT1-8
- Sensor (Optional): GS-UT-80 / GS-UT-120 / GS-OWT1-4 / GS-OWT1-8
- Standby Current Draw: 30mA
- Input (Operating) Voltage: 6 - 16V
- Height (mm): 42
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia