show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Amplify Your Audio Experience with the New Class-D Amplifier!
The Pioneer GM-D9705 is your “all-in-one” solution when looking for additional power. With a compact footprint, speaker line input (and signal sensing turn-on), remote bass control all powered by a “Class-D” amplifier you have the power in your hands!
Packs a Punch
The 5-channel amplifier is rated at 2000 watts max with the A and B channels rated at 75 watts x 4 (RMS) and the subwoofer output rated at 600 watts at 2 (RMS). Compared to similarly priced multichannel amplifiers, the variable crossover networks on the GM-D9705 offer increased flexibility and give listeners more control. Block terminals for a cleaner installation and direct wire contact minimizing resistance.
Variable Low Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
The GM-D9705 also features a Bass Boost Remote for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
Speaker Level Inputs
What, you DON’T own a Pioneer head unit? Well, we won’t hold it against you. In fact we’ll even help you build onto your system. Speaker level inputs allow simplify integration into existing aftermarket or factory installed (OEM) integrated entertainment systems so you can connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn’t have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you’ve got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
Improved Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
- 2,000 Watts Max Power
- Block Terminal
- Variable High Pass and Low Pass Filters
- Equipped with A/B-SW Input Select
- RCA Inputs: 5-CH
- Amplifier Class: CLASS-D
- Hi-Res Certified: No
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Speaker Level Input: Yes
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 2 to 4
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions: 302mm (W) x 60mm (H) x 215mm (D)
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output @ 1Ω: N/A
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output @ 2Ω: 100W x 4 (Main channel), 600W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output @ 4Ω: 75W x 4 (Main channel), 350W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output - Bridged @ 4Ω: 200W x 2 (Main channel), 350W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12dB/oct (A/B CH) / -12dB/-24dB (SUB CH)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 500 Hz
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0 dB to 18 dB
- Frequency Response: A/B CH: 10 Hz ~ 50 kHz (+0dB, -3dB) / SUB CH: 10Hz ~ 500 Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): A/B CH: <0.05% (1kHz) / SUB CH: <0.05% (100Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: > 94dB
Quality at a good price
Posted by Unknown on 21st Oct 2019
Yet another awesome purchase from Frankies!!
Always have great prices and the quality of the items ordered are awesome, the Amp itself was super easy to install if you know what your doing. Works well wired up with my 12" sub and all my component speakers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia