show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Refined Class FD Design Offers Extreme Efficiency and High-Quality Sound
An amplifier shouldn’t take up too much space, especially in your car. The GM-D1004 is a compact amplifier that can easily be installed behind the dashboard of your car – cables are included! Power can be taken from the console panel thanks to its protection control system, which suppresses excess current during large output. Additionally, it prevents extreme overheating of parts and maintains stable operations.
Small but Powerful
It may be small but don’t let the size fool you. The GM-D1004 is capable of delivering up to 400 Watts of maximum output and is more than comfortable providing 45 Watts of power per channel, that’s more than enough to improve the performance of your factory or aftermarket speakers.
Today more and more music lovers are taking their music off-road and finding ways to enjoy their music recreationally. With the GM-D1004 you can add great sound to your motorcycle, ATV, or boat where a conventional size amplifier may not fit.
For DIYers, the GM-D1004 amplifier is not only small and powerful but it’s easy to install. Simply connect power and ground at the radio and get more installation flexibility using hi-level or low-level inputs with a signal sensing remote turn on so you can use it in combination with a factory or aftermarket headunit.
- Number of Channels: 4
- Amplifer Class: Class FD
- Maximum Power Output: 400W
- Maximum Power Output at 2 Ω: 100W x 4
- Maximum Power Output at 4 Ω: 100W x 4
- Maximum Power Output - Bridged at 4 Ω: 200W x 2
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ω: 45W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ω: 45W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ω: 90W x 2
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: 75 dB
- Fuse Rating: 15 Amps
- RCA Inputs: 4-Ch.
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Crossover Type: LPF/HPF
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz (LPF/OFF/HPF)
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12 dB/octave
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz (LPF/OFF/HPF)
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12 dB/octave
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Terminal Type: Removable
- Load Impedance Allowance (W):’1 to 8
- Bridgeable: Yes
- MOSFET Output Selection: Yes
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD)(inches): 7-1/8" x 1-1/2" x 2-1/2"
What's in the Box:
- 4-Channel Amplifier
- One 15 amp mini blade fuse (installed)
- 8" Line-level input harness (proprietary plug on one end/four female RCA jacks on the other)
- 39" Speaker-level input harness
- 39" Power/Output harness
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Two 3/4" Self-tapping screws
- Owner's manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
12 Months Pioneer Warranty