show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Optima 34M 12V 50Ah Group 34 Blue Top Marine Starting Battery
Information About This Item
If You're Looking for Pure Power, Look No Further. Optima® Batteries Deliver Supreme Performance and Reliability
The BLUETOP is a high-performance AGM battery with exceptional running time and more recharges than you’d get out of a traditional battery. On top of providing outstanding vibration resistance, the BLUETOP’s efficient power delivery and faster recharge time mean you’ll spend less time worrying about your battery. This means more time for fun. Again and again. This flexible boat battery and RV battery is ideal for those who need a sure-starting, strong-cranking, maintenance-free power source.
- Strongest starting burst
- Up to 3X longer life
- 15 times more vibration-resistant
- Virtually spill proof
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Faster recharging
- Optimal starting power
- Plate Design: High purity lead-tin alloy. Wound cell configuration utilizing proprietary SPIRALCELL® technology
- Electrolyte: Sulfuric acid, H2SO4
- Case: Polypropylene
- Color: Case: Dark Gray; Cover: “OPTIMA” Blue
- Terminal Configuration: SAE / BCI automotive and 5/16”-18UNC-2A threaded stainless steel stud
- Assembly: LHP
- Group Size: BCI: 34
- Part Number: 8006-252
- Dimensions: 25.4L x 17.3W x 20.1H cm
- Open Circuit Voltage (Fully charged): 12.8 volts
- Internal Resistance (Fully charged): .0030 ohms
- Capacity: 50 Ah (C/20)
- Reserve Capacity: BCI: 100 minutes (25 amp discharge, 80°F (26.7°C), to 10.5 volts cut-off)
- CCA (BCI 0°F): 800 amps
- CCA (EN -18°C): 815 amps
- MCA (BCI 32°F): 1000 amps
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia