show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Kanatechs TBXE-T005K Gloss Black Professional Installation Kit to Suit Mazda 3 2005-2009
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
This Install Kit Allows You to Install a Double DIN Aftermarket Headunit Into Your Vehicle Whilst Retaining Heater Controls
- Application: Double DIN
- Colour: Gloss Black
- Internal Dimensions: 200 mm W x 100 mm H (wings reduce width to 172mm)
- "FP9805S" includes a silver panel (fluorescent under black light).
- "FP9805" includes a black panel.
- This model is compatible with the Factory DVD car navigation system although the TV function is disabled.However, the TV function on the aftermarket car navigation system can operate.
- The information-center-display including the clock and audio become disabled.
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) becomes disabled.
- For models without the Factory navigation system, there is no speed pulse signal from the vehicle side. For installation of a car navigation system, it is necessary to connect the speed pulse signal cord included in this set.
- This set is compatible with model (Oct.2004-Nov.2005) with manual air conditioning controls. However, the information-center-display function becomes disabled.
- Car models with the BOSE sound system use a separate amplifier. Optional sound system translator for MAZDA Models FP9811 is required for proper operation.
- As cars with remote audio control switches on the steering wheel are disabled, installation of optional parts APUNISW5 enables the operation of an audio remote control switch on the steering wheel.
- Beep sound for air conditioning control is disabled.
What's in the Box:
- Facia Kit
- Metal Brackets
- Speaker and Power Harness
- Detailed Instructions
Vehicles Known to Work with this Product:
Mazda 3 (Axela) 2004-2009 BK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia