show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Kanatechs TBXE-T003R Gloss Black Professional Installation Kit to Suit Mazda RX8 2003-2008
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
This Install Kit Allows You to Install a Double DIN Aftermarket Headunit Into Your Vehicle Whilst Retaining Heater Controls
- Application: Double DIN
- Colour: Gloss Black
- Internal Dimensions: 200 mm W x 100 mm H (wings reduce width to 172mm)
- Car models with the BOSE sound system use a separate amplifier. Optional sound system translator for MAZDA Models FP9811 is required for proper operation.
- On equipped vehicles, installation of optional parts ASWC1 enables the operation of the audio remote control switch on the steering wheel. [Difference from the Factory equipment]
- This model is compatible with the Factory DVD car navigation system but the TV function is disabled. (TV function on the aftermarket car navigation system should operate.) Some functions such as the car navigation system operation sounds may be disabled.
- The clock and audio information in the information-center-display become disabled.
- Switching of the air conditioning control button becomes slow and soundless.
- When turning on the ignition, the information-center-display or the LED indicator on the heater control unit may flicker or be delayed.
- Automatic sound Level Control (ALC) becomes disabled.
- Dimming functions for the information-center-display or the heater control unit (LED) display that works when either head lights or parking lights are on, are disabled.
- The heater control unit and the hazard lamp switch illuminate whenever ACC is on.
Notes for Installation:
- If the antenna lead from the vehicle side is too short, please obtain an antenna extension cord available in the market.
- For installation, the factory heater control unit, hazard lamp switch, etc. need to be detached and reassembled on the panel included in this set. It is necessary to cut off two holding flaps at the top of the heater control unit. (It is possible to re-install the factory equipment after the procedure.)
- Car A/V equipment with a front panel size over 172 mm width and 100 mm height cannot be installed.
- Car A/V equipment up to 172 mm in length may be installed. However, some equipment may be incompatible due to the position of wire connecting units located in the interior, to the irregularity of the shape of the connector units or to the space limitation for the connecting wires.
Installation of these sets involve cutting plastic parts and handling of electronic parts. The work must be performed by a person with professional knowledge and skills.
What's in the Box:
- Facia Kit
- Metal Brackets
- Speaker and Power Harness
- Air conditioning control box
- Detailed Instructions
Vehicles Known to Work with this Product:
Mazda RX8 2003-2008
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia