show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
IROAD PowerPack Plus (13600mA/P13) Dash Cam External Battery
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
High Quality Power Packs for Your Dash Cam External Battery
Bluetooth - Mobile Application Available
Built-in Bluetooth function provides effective and user-friendly battery management.
- Battery Capacity(%)
- Expected Battery Charging Time
- Expected Battery Usage Time
- Current Battery Temperature
- Input/Output voltage, current
- Firmware version
- Input Power – Connected device
- Bluetooth reception strength
- Select charging type [Normal] or [Fast] : Default – Normal
- Select power input type [ACC] or [Constant] : Default – Constant
- Charging cut level setting [12.0V],[12.3V],[12.5V],[12.7V] : Default – [12.3V]
- USB port On/Off
- Diagnostic test
- Firmware upgrade via mobile application
Safety, Effective - Next generation LiFePO4
Safety Design for Overcharging, Overcurrent; Cell-Balancing Circuit System (BMS); provides anti-fire/explosion for safe fast charging.
Three times longer battery lifespan compared to standard lithium-iron and nickel, LiFePO4 has outstanding stability for Anti-fire/explosion and over 2,000 times rechargable use.
BMS (Cell Balancing Circuit Management System) prevents battery overcharging and over current for safe vehicle care.
PSM (Power Sleep Mode)
IROAD Powerpack automatically activates PSM in order to protect vehicle battery discharge.
Once PSM activated, Vehicle battery will be maintained with good condition. Low-power management system will disable USB port.
Portable USB Port - Portable Power Charge
Emergency portable charging available.
Devices such as Smartphones & Tablets can be charged conveniently via the PowerPack’s USB port.
About the Device
-  IROAD POWER PACK
-  IROAD POWER PACK PLUS
-  Cable Slot
-  LED/Bluetooth Pairing Button
-  USB port
-  DC-IN
- Battery Capacity: 12.8V / 13,600mA / 174.08wh
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- Charging Time: 90 mins – (90% charge)
- Usage Time: 75 hours (Based on power consumption of IROAD V9 2CH)
- Charging Voltage: 14.6V / 9.4A
- Output Voltage: 11V~14.6V / Max 6A
- Input Power: 12V~16V / Max 10A
- Bluetooth: Smartphone monitoring and settings firmware auto-update
- Size/Weight: 163 (W) x 259 (H) x 42 (D) / 1.95kg
What's in the Box:
- iRoad Power Pack Plus
- User Manual
- Cable Fuse
- Cable Power Jack
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia