show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
IROAD OBDII Power Cable to Suit IROAD Dash Camera
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Dash Camera Dedicated Power Supply Cable
Stable Power Supply - IROAD Dedicated Power Cable
‘IOPC(IROAD OBDII Power Cable)’ is easier to install dash camera by connecting directly to the OBD terminal without damaging the wiring of the vehicle.
It protects the vehicle more safely with over-current cut-off circuit.
Set Recording Mode - Changeable Recording Mode by Switch Control
IOPC (IROAD OBDII Power Cable) built-in switch allows setting the recording mode at all times.
- S:Driving mode only
- P:Driving & Parking mode
IOPC JW-200 Is Designed Perfectly to Support Electric Vehicles
- LED - Verify Operation with LED
- Built-In G-Sensor - G Sensor and Voltage Driven Scenario
- Set Recording Mode - Switching S / P
- Stop & Go Supporting - Operating on STOP & GO vehicles
- Overcurrent Cut-Off - Designed Circuit to Protect Overcurrent
- Electric / Hybrid - The ACC Function Works on All Vehicles (Especially Parking Mode)
- Product: IROAD IOPC(OBDII Power Cable)
- Model: JW-100 (non-electric) / JW-200 (Electric/Hybrid)
- Manufacturer: Jaewoncnc Co., Ltd
- Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
- Input Voltage: DC 12V ~15V
- Output Voltage: DC 12V ~15V / Max 1.8A
- Length: 2M
- Operating Temperature: 40°c ~ 85°c
- Overcurrent Cut-off: Min 3.4A
- KC Certification: R-REM-JWW-IROAD-OBDII
- IROAD IOPC (OBDII Power Cable) JW-100 (Non-electric)
- IROAD IOPC (OBDII Power Cable) JW-200 (Electric/Hybrid)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia