show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Hertz ML POWER Mille Power 4 Channel Class D Amplifier
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Born to Fully Enhance the Outstanding Performance of the Mille Speakers
The new ADC (ADVANCED D-CLASS TECHNOLOGY) ensures pure listening pleasure while keeping a compact size with unmatched power efficiency. The heat sink, engineered with double technology, extrusion and aluminium die-casting, enables the Mille Power amplifiers to work constantly at full power without ever overheating, further maximizing thermal efficiency. The Hertzaudio car amplifier ML Power 4 (4 x 250 W 2 Ω) is the obvious choice for a top level front-rear Mille system.
- Channel mode: 4 - 3 - 2
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC 4 Ch 150 W x 4 (4Ω)
- 4 Ch 250 W x 4 (2Ω)
- 3 Ch 150 W x 2 (4Ω) + 500 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 3 Ch 250 W x 2 (2Ω) + 500 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 2 Ch 500 W x 2 (4Ω)
- Bypass: Yes
- Hi-Pass: A: 50 ÷ 5k @ 12 dB/Oct. - B: 80 ÷ 3.3k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass: A: 50 ÷ 5k @ 12 dB/Oct. - B: 80 ÷ 3.3k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4Ω): 0.08 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V): 100 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω): 80
- Size W x D x H mm (in.): 170 x 289 x 46.70 (6.69' x 11.38' x 1.84')
- ADVANCED D-CLASS TECHNOLOGY - Ensures pure listening pleasure while keeping a compact size with unmatched power efficiency.
- LEDS STATUS DISPLAY - It monitors the amplifiers operating status in real time pointing out possible faults such as overheating, excessive loads on the outputs or short-circuits on cables or loudspeakers. This information allows the user to identify possible issues with the installation and to intervene before the amplifier goes into protection to prevent any damages.
- HDP IN & ART(TM) - The ML Power IN module features a Speaker In input (with balanced circuitry minimizing noise) for OEM head units and an RCA IN input for aftermarket sources. When the Speaker In is used, the ART™ function (Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) is enabled, managing the amplifier remote turn on to avoid unpleasant “bumps”.
- ADVANCED HEATSINK - The heat sink, engineered with double technology, extrusion and aluminium die-casting, enables the Mille Power amplifiers to work constantly at full power without ever overheating, further maximizing thermal efficiency.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia