show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Optimized to Perform in Infinite Baffle, with a Solid Bass and an Outstanding Output
The tweeter feature an acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and maximized SPL. The attractive stainless steel tweeter mesh grille provides perfect high-frequency transfer and a rock-solid protection. The UV resistant polypropylene cone co-molded with Santoprene rubber surround together with the basket and grille injected with a Hi-temperature and UV resistant polymer neutralize water, dust and mud. The aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The high-excursion mobile equipment is driven by a massive magnetic group, to deliver high undistorted sound pressure.
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
- 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
- Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
- Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and comolded Santoprene surround.
- Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
- FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
- Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
- Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
- Power Handling - Peak W: 150
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 75
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Frequency response Hz: 50 ÷ 25k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 89
- Woofer size mm (in.): 165 (6.5)
- Tweeter size mm (in.): 36 (1.4)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.): 25 (1)
- Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.): 20 (0.8)
- Woofer Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer Cone: Polypropylene with UV inhibitors
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
12 Months Warranty