show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Engineered for Infinite Baffle Application
It relieves the main speakers from the hard work of reproducing the lowest frequency range, adding bass output and punch to maximize the overall system performance. The FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment of HMS 10 B with a 50 mm (2”) voice coil is driven by a massive magnetic group, to obtain a perfect control also at very high level SPL. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust ) HMS 10 B is nature-proof. The progressive design aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The gold-plated corrosion resistant brass connection terminals with silicone cap protect the lead wire junction point.
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust ).
- Long-throw 50mm (2”) voice coil woofer engineered for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and comolded Santoprene surround.
- Progressive-design aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
- FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
- Gold-plated corrosion resistant brass connection terminals with silicone cap protecting leadwire junction point.
- Size mm (in.): 250 (10)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 500
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 250
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 88
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 50 (2)
- Xmax mm: 13.5
- X-mech mm (in.): ±19 (0.75)
- Re Ω: 4.5
- Fs Hz: 41
- Vas l: 37
- Qts: 0.71
- Qes: 0.76
- Qms: 11
- Spl dB: 88
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia