show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Hertz HMR10 Marine Digital Receiver
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
HMR10, A Digital Media Receiver, Is Ideal for Boat Enthusiasts Who Want Great Sound on Board with A Reduced Gauge Installation
With Two Pairs of High Quality Stereo Outputs, a Screen Readable at All Times and A Generous Marine-Grade Control Panel, It Will Be a Breeze to Control Your Favorite Playlist on USB or Bluetooth Streaming for Maximum Fun While Boating.
- Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP66 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operation
- Easily readable screen
- PLL True Marine Radio with multi-format reception FM/AM/WB and automatic memory storage
- Wide range of media playbacks including Bluetooth streaming and control, USB playback and analog AUX IN
- Equaliser featuring 3 presets (CLASSIC / POP / ROCK)
- Loudness control
- Fits in Gauge Opening
- Display: 2.8" Dot Matrix Display
- IP Protection: IP66
- Supply Voltage: 10.5-16v DC
- Musical Output Power: 4 X 50W @ 4 Î©
- Pre-Out Channels/level: 4 X 4VRMS (front - Rear)
- Fm: 87.5 - 108 MHZ Eu / 87.5 - 107.9 MHZ Usa
- Am: 522 - 1620 KHZ Eu / 530 - 1710 KHZ Usa
- Usb 2.0 - Charging 1 A: MP3/WMA
- Bluetooth: 2.1+edr / Music Streaming A2DP/AVRCP
- Unit Diametre: 113MM (4.45")
- Mounting Hole Ã˜: 92MM (3.62")
- Mounting Depth: 72MM (2.83")
- Mounting Method: U-Bracket
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 Â°c to 50 Â°c (32 Â°f to 10 Â°f)
- Notes: N/a
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia