show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Hertz HCP5MD24 1500W 24V 5-Channel D-Class Marine Amplifier
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
HCP5MD24 Marine Amplifier Feature a Compact Design Ready to Face the Open Water Environment, Providing Tons of Clean Power
The HCP M Heat Sink Has Been Crafted from Extruded Aluminium, a Material Unmatched for Lightness, Robustness and Heat Dissipation. to Keep Size to A Minimum, the Power Transistors Are Placed Between the PCB and The Top Side of The Heat Sink Where Heat Is Gathered. Built up Heat Is Then Directed to The Special Dissipation Â€œwingsâ€ Along the Side of The Amplifier. Both Pre-In and Speaker-In Inputs Feature a Special Balanced Circuitry, Ensuring High Rejection Against Electro-Magnetic Interference for Noise-Free Results. the HCPM Amplifiers Crossover Section Ensure Extreme Flexibility: Fully Adjustable Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass Filters with 12 DB/oct. and 24 DB/oct. Slopes According to The Amplifier Model; Bass Boost Is Also Available to Enhance Low Frequencies. More Specifically HCP5MD24 Is Suitable for A Five Channels System with Subwoofer, a Tree Channel Front + Sub System Using the Front and Rear Built-In Filters that Also Include a Bass Boost Circuit and A Subsonic Filter.
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, high/low temperature, thermal shock, dust)
- Compact design built from extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat
- Power supply featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105Â°C capacitors, D-Class 2 Î© stable output stage
- Versatile front and rear filters, providing the ability to build Hi-Pass front + rear or multichannel woofer + tweeter systems, both including sub
- 24 dB continuous adjustable (50 to 500 Hz) Lo-Pass subwoofer filter
- SUBSONIC filter (24 dB - 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer
- 5 ch/3 ch operation mode (selectable), to create a five-channel system (with sub), or a powerful sub + front three-channel system
- Bass Boost adjustable via selector, for more punch from speakers
- Special balanced input circuitry to reject electro-magnetic disturbances
- Hi-Level and lo-level inputs compatible with any source
- Short-circuit and thermal protections with auto resetting
- Optional Remote Volume Control (HRC); providing the ability to adjust subwoofer volume level from the dashboard
- Channel Mode: 5-3
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC:
- 5 Ch: 65W X 4 (4 Î©) + 200W X 1 (4 Î©)
- 5 Ch: 105W X 4 (2 Î©) + 330W X 1 (2 Î©)
- 3 Ch: 210W X 2 (4 Î©) + 200W X 1 (4 Î©)
- 3 Ch: 210W X 2 (4 Î©) + 330W X 1 (2 Î©)
- Filters (front Ch; Rear Ch):
- Bypass: -
- Hi-Pass: 50 Ã· 5kHz @ 12 DB/oct.
- Lo-Pass: 50 Ã· 500Hz @ 24 DB/oct. (sub Ch)
- Band-Pass: 50 Ã· 500Hz (hi) @ 12 DB/oct., 50 Ã· 5 KHz (lo) @ 12 DB/oct. (rear Ch)
- Subsonic: 25 Hz @ 24DB/oct.
- Distortion Thd (100Hz @ 4 Î©): 0.2 %
- S/n Ratio (a Weighted @ 1 V): 100 D B
- Damping Factor (100Hz @ 4 Î©): 100
- Size W X D X H Mm (in.): 345 X 190 X 50 (13.58 X 7.48 X 1.97)
- Notes: -
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia