show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Feature a Compact Design Ready to Face the Open Water Environment, Providing Tons of Clean Power
The HCP M heat sink has been crafted from extruded aluminium, a material unmatched for lightness, robustness and heat dissipation. To keep size to a minimum, the power transistors are placed between the PCB and the top side of the heat sink where heat is gathered. Built up heat is then directed to the special dissipation “wings” along the side of the amplifier. Both Pre-In and Speaker-In inputs feature a special balanced circuitry, ensuring high rejection against electro-magnetic interferences for noise-free results. The HCP M amplifiers crossover section ensure extreme flexibility: fully adjustable Lo-pass, Hi-pass filters with 12 dB/Oct. and 24 dB/Oct. slopes according to the amplifier model; Bass Boost is also available to enhance low frequencies. More specifically HCP 2 MX features Hi-Pass pre-amplified outputs, providing the ability to create a Band-Pass on the front woofer.
- Channel mode: 2 - 1
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 2 Ch: 120 W x 2 (4Ω)
- 2 Ch: 200 W x 2 (2Ω)
- 1 Ch: 400 W x 1 (4Ω)
- Hi-Pass: 50 ÷ 3200 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass: 50 ÷ 3200 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Distortion - THD(100Hz @ 4Ω): 0,03 %
- S/N Ratio(A weighted @ 1V): 105 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω): 300
- Size W x D x H mm (in.): 315 x 190 x 50 (12.40 x 7.48 x 1.97)
- Nature Proof - Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, high/low temperature, thermal shock, dust).
- Completed Filter Section - Large array of filters customized for each model, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Bass Boost, Phase and Mono.
- Bridge Operation Mode - Bridge operation mode to drive a subwoofer or to create a powerful dual-mono system.
- Bass Boost - Bass Boost adjustable via selector, for more punch from speakers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia