show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
HERTZ EBX F20.5 600W 8" Reflex Subwoofer Box
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Designed to Ensure Installation Versatility, While Still Maintaining Superior Low Frequency Performance; An Enclosure Without Compromise
The use of a long-excursion 200 mm woofer combined with a 250 mm passive radiator reflex system made it possible to create a “small” subwoofer capable of providing huge output with excellent musicality. The 15/18 mm MDF enclosure is reinforced with internal bracing and covered with thick moquette to reduce losses in the system. The compact size, the refined cosmetic finish along with the reversible logo makes the EBX range the “solution” enclosure for any installation.
- ULTRA Flat profile, keeping size to a minimum for ease of placement and hidden cosmetic integration within the vehicle
- Constructed from 15/18 mm MDF with internal bracing, minimizing enclosure losses
- Slanted lower panel helps to reduce back wave reflections and eases installation
- Low loss foam surround Passive Radiator, for powerful, undistorted output
- Low profile-high excursion subwoofer unit provides bursting dynamics
- Molded metal grille offers total speaker protection and great cosmetic appeal
- Reversible Hertz Logo, configurable to the different installation positions
- Proprietary connection terminals provide the utmost in functionality and safety
- Easy-Remove metal mounting system, for a clean and reliable installation
- Speaker size mm (in.): 200 (8)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 600
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 200
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Frequency response Hz: 40 ÷ 400
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 93
Small size for installations without limits. Accurate study of the components‘ profile carried out more compact baskets and motor assemblies.
The Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
12 Months Warranty