show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
An Ultra-Compact to Ensure Effortless Installations in the Increasingly Narrow Spaces of Modern Vehicles or in the Factory Amp Area
Excellent for OEM systems upgrade. The efficient D Class circuit delivers 600 W of maximum power within a compact chassis, an essential requirement for in-car integration. The versatile crossover filter of the DPower 4 enables the user to create a front-rear or front + subwoofer system by connecting two channels in bridge mode.
The double SPEAKER & RCA INPUTS allows the DPower4 to connect to any type of source, be it OEM or aftermarket. For an excellent integration with OEM systems the DPower4 is equipped with a smart automated turn on and off circuit according to the factory radio.
- Channel mode: 2-4
- Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4Ω): 0.2%
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V): 95 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω): 60
- Size W x D x H mm (in.): 222.2 x 160 x 50.5 / 8.75 x 6.3 x 1.99
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC:
- 4 Ch 60 W x 4 (4Ω)
- 4 Ch 75 W x 4 (2Ω)
- 2 Ch 150 W x 2 (4Ω)
- 3 Ch 60 W x 2 + 150 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 3 Ch 75 W x 2 + 150 W x 1 (2Ω)
- Bypass: Yes
- Hi-Pass: 40 ÷ 220 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass: 40 ÷ 220 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Band-Pass: Not available
- Subsonic: Not available
- ULTRA-COMPACT - Excellent for OEM systems upgrade, the DPower amplifiers are ultra-compact to ensure effortless installations in the increasingly narrow spaces of modern vehicles or in the factory amp area
- HIGH POWER/SIZE RATIO - The efficient D class circuit delivers 600 W of maximum power within a compact chassis, an essential requirement for in-car integration
- VERSATILE X-OVER - DPower bass boost function enhances 45 Hz up to 12 dB to increase subwoofer punch
- SPEAKER & RCA INPUTS - The double SPEAKER & RCA INPUTS allows the DPower amplifiers to connect to any type of source, be it OEM or aftermarket
- ART AUTO TURN-ON/OFF - For an excellent integration with OEM systems the DPower amplifiers are equipped with a smart automated turn on and off circuit according to the factory radio
What's in the Box:
- Mounting screws
- Basic wire connector
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia