show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Designed to Enhance the Audio System Performance in the Low Range Frequencies, Optimizing the Spaces and Ensuring a Quick, Not Too Invasive Installation
The dual 10″” (250mm) subwoofer unit, which is the DS sub, provides unmatched SPL output and superior power handling. The Fine-tuned sealed enclosure, developed through computer aided simulations and refined with in-car listening sessions ensure a ready-to-sound performance. The rear slanted panel fulfills two important functions: it reduces back-wave reflections and eases the installation.
- Dual 10” (250mm) subwoofer unit for unmatched SPL output and superior power handling
- Fine-tuned sealed enclosure, developed through computer aided simulations and refined with in-car listening sessions, to ensure a ready-to-sound performance
- Angled-back box design to save cargo space, constructed by durable MDF with internal reinforcement brackets and finished with high density carpet
- Subwoofers internally wired in parallel resulting in a 2 Ω impedance to match perfectly with mono amplifier providing the ability to exploit the amplifier’s power
- at its full potential
- Quick release high current plated Push terminals
- Subwoofers featuring Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powders and provided with ribbing on the surface to avoid cone deformation. High excursion Butyl rubber surround designed to achieve powerful undistorted bass
- Exclusive design grille with diamond cut aluminium logo
- Speaker size mm (in.): 2 x 250(2 x 10)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 1200
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 300
- Impedance: Ω 2
- Frequency response Hz: 28 ÷ 300
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 89
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 38 (1.5)
- X-mech mm (in.): 16 (0.63)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia