show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Hertz DBA200.3 8" 140W DIECI Active Subwoofer System
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Designed to Satisfy Those Who Love the Most Demanding Low Frequency in A Compact Size, for Use in Any Vehicle
The DBA 200.3 Car Audio Subwoofer Box Is an Active Subwoofer System with A 200 Mm (8 In.) Subwoofer and Two Passive Radiators of The Same Size, Powered by A 140W Amplifier Built-In to The Back of The Enclosure. a Control Panel Is Used to Adjust Frequency, Level and Acoustic Phase According to One’s Own Listening Tastes. the System Was Designed to Satisfy Those Who Love the Most Demanding Low Frequency in A Compact Size, for Use in Any Vehicle.
For Technical Datasheet, Click Here.
- 8-inch massive motor active subwoofer
- 2x 8-inch double passive radiator
- 140 W integrated power amplifier
- Frequency, Level, Phase adjustable controls
- Dual speaker input: pre-amplified low-level input (RCA, for Aftermarket head units); amplified high-level input (speaker cable, for OEM head units)
- Single connector for easy installation and removal of the subwoofer
- Constructed from 18-millimetre MDF
- Slanted lower panel to ease the enclosure installation next to the seats
- Grille featuring Hertz logo, offering total speaker protection
- Speaker size mm (in.): 200 (8)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 140
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Frequency response Hz: 32 ÷ 400
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 92
- Magnet: High Density Flux Ferrite
- Cone: Water-Repellent Pressed Paper
- Weight kg(lb): 7.80(17.19)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia