show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Great Whites GWR10144 220mm Round Attack Driving Light
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Great Whites’ Cutting-Edge LED Technology Delivers Both Distance and Spread of Light in Every Individual LED
Designed in Australia, Great Whites have been carefully constructed from the highest quality components, featuring Cree LEDs which produce higher lumens per watt to increase light intensity. Cutting-edge iris reflector technology delivers exceptional output, without a bulky unit. Housed in a marine grade aluminium body with a polycarbonate lens, your Great Whites are designed to survive the world’s harshest conditions. The bold design means a unique looking light which is significantly lighter than equivalent Great Whites Gen2 lights. Don’t worry, they’re still tough as nails and designed for Australian conditions and covered by a three year warranty.
- Iris reflector & optics combo - Iris reflector lenses are used for distance while elliptical optics provide body to the beam pattern
- Reducing eye strain - The colour spectrum of LED is closer to that of sunlight which reduces eye strain. LEDs spread a crisp light ahead of the vehicle, enabling excellent peripheral vision
- Longevity - The 50,000+ hour operating life of an LED driving light is a more cost effective option than the 2,500 hour life of an HID driving light
- Instant on - No warm up period for the performance LEDs and the back-lit housing helps you be seen in low light conditions
- Waterproof - IP68/69K
- Shockproof & vibration dampened - Rated to 21.2Grms
- RF rated - Great Whites are CISPR 25, Class 3 rated to ensure that they don't introduce RF noise into electronics and radios, enabling unrestricted communication
- Built to last - Polycarbonate lens and tough, corrosion resistant alloy composite housing. Unique added security bolts reduce the likelihood of theft
- 3 Year warranty - Conditions apply, see our website for more information
- Latest LED technology - Cutting edge LED technology delivers enhanced light output using fewer LEDs, allowing for more light, from smaller units
- Pulse width modulation (PWM) - Integrated circuitry flashes the LED faster than the human eye can see for reduced heat and prolonged LED life
- Integrated electronic thermal management (ETM) - Regulates heat levels to prolong the lifespan of the LED by engaging PWM
- Channelled heat sink - Designed for superior heat dissipation to prolong the lifespan of the LEDs
- Aluminium housing - All Great Whites Bars boast an extruded 6061 aluminium housing for ultimate durability and protection
- Environmentally sealed fly lead with Deutsch connectors - Ensure a secure and reliable connection, safe from water and dust thanks to a high quality Gortex valve which allows the light to 'breath' without letting any moisture in
- Effective Lumens: 7920
- Raw Lumens: 12500
- 1 Lux at: 1020m (achieved with 2 lights)*
- LED Type: XPL-HI
- Input Voltage: 11-32V
- Amperage: 9.16A @13.2V
- Wattage: 120W
- Colour Temp: 6000K
- Rating: IP68/69K
- Weight: 4.4kg
- Height: 243.5mm
- Length: 237mm
- Depth: 103.5mm
What's in the Box:
- 1x GWR10144
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia