show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
GME XRS-330CP XRS™ Connect Portable Pack
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Get Connected, Get XRS - Bluetooth Enabled
The XRS family is a new Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRSTM is the first of a new generation of connected UHF radios with unique features never before seen.
Much like a smart device, the XRS family are software upgradable via the app, keeping customers up to date with the latest features and technology.
The new XRS Connect professional grade speaker microphone features a powerful 2 watt speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display.
The all new XRSTM Portable Pack is perfect for casual users and owners of high-end vehicles who do not wish to permanently install a UHF radio in their vehicle.
The XRS-330CP comes with everything you need to get started – the premium XRS-330C UHF CB Radio, suction cup mount, 12V Accessory lead, 2.1dBi magnetic antenna and all mounting hardware – contained within a handy carry case for convenient storage when the radio is not in use.
- Compliant Specification: Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range: TX476.425-477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels: 80
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
- Operation Mode: Simplex or half Duplex with repeater talk around.
- Scanning Speed: 25 ms per channel (40 channels per second)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-16 volts DC
- Battery Polarity: Negative Earth
- Standard Test Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection: 30 volts DC max. At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
- Reverse Voltage Protection: Diode Crowbar
- Overcurrent Protection: In-line 2 amp fuse
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- RF Output: 5 watts
- Spurious Emission: < - 70 dBc
- Frequency Error: < ± 1.5 kHz
- Modulation: FM
- Maximum Deviation: < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz +1-3 dB
- Demodulated Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB unweighted
- Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- Intermediate Frequencies: 38.85 MHz, 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 122 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- Selectivity: - 6 dB at + 3.5 kHz, ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- Intermodulation Immunity: -72 dB
- Blocking Immunity: -98 dB
- Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
- Audio Output Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB unweighted
- Current consumption: < 175 mA muted 750 mA Full volume
- Conducted Spurious Emission: < - 70 dBm
- Antenna: SO239 panel socket
- External Speaker: 3.5 mm mono jack
- Microphone Port: 6 Way telephone style with rubber strain relief
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- End user software upgradeable via the app
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the App Store
- App compatible with iOS9.0, Android 5.0 and above
- Easy to configure and customise radio via the app
- Create and share personalised scan lists - up to 400 frequencies
- Instant access to over 20,000 receive frequencies
- XRS Connect speaker microphone with OLED display
- Customisable buttons
- 25% faster scan speed at 50 channels per second
- Memory channel quick select
- 5 year warranty + 1 additional year for downloading and registering app
What's In the Box:
- XRS-330C Super Compact UHF CB radio with Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- XRS Connect speaker microphone
- Microphone clip and radio mounting bracket
- Suction cup mounting bracket
- AE4026 Magnetic antenna
- 12V DC power lead
- Premium carry case
- Screw pack
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia