show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
GME TX3350UVP Super Compact UHF CB Radio with LCD SoundPath™ Speaker Mic
Information About This Item
The Ultimate UHF Value Pack
Setting up your rig with a quality UHF CB Radio system doesn't need to be a difficult thing... The GME TX3350UVP is the Ultimate Value Pack, providing all the gear you need to get started. Featuring the popular TX3350, a super-compact 80 channel UHF Radio boasting GEM's new SoundPath full function LCD Speaker Microphone.
This all-in-one solution provides a full function LCD Microphone that houses a built in speaker with clear audio whilst maintaining a compact and ergonomic design that fits snugly in the palm of your hand. The SoundPath feature diverts audio through a unique convex path around the microphone bollard for improved performance and clarity.
The radio can be discretely installed in almost any location within a vehicle and without the need for extension speakers.
The kit also includes a rugged antenna kit, low gain replacement antenna whip, universal Z bonnet/boot mount, Universal bull bar mount, mic clip, mounting cradle, leads and all mounting hardware, meaning you're good to go for a simple, DIY install.
- Powered by Pure Sound DSP engine
- Full spectrum backlit LCD microphone with Soundpath speaker
- User selectable open and group scan
- User adjustable squelch
- User selectable duplex channels
- User selectable priority channel
- 104 in-built DCS codes
- 50 in-built CTCSS codes
- 5 digit selcall with quiet mode
- Five year warranty
- Australian design and manufacture
- Compliant Specification: Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range TX: 476.425 – 477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels: 80 UHF CB
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
- Operation Modes: implex channels 1-80, Semi Duplex channels 1‑8, 41-48
- Scanning Speed: 20 channels per second
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-15 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection: 25 volts DC max At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
- Overcurrent Protection: In-line 2A Fuse
- Frequency stability: ±2.5 PPM
- Modulation: FM
- RF Output: 5.0 watts max
- Maximum Deviation: < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave, 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB
- Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st - 21.54, MHz 2nd - 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- Selectivity: - 6 dB at + 3.5 kHz, ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- Intermodulation Immunity: 73 dB
- Blocking Immunity: 100 dB
- Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
- Audio Output Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- Current consumption: < 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max. A.F output
- Receive Frequency: ‑6 dB/Octave de‑emphasis, 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB
- Conducted Spurious Emission: < - 57 dBm
In the Box:
- TX3350 Radio Unit
- LCD Speaker Microphone
- AE4018K3 Rugged Antenna Kit
- AE4002 Low Gain Replacement Antenna Whip
- MB407SS Universal "Z" Bonnet/Boot Antenna Mount
- MB024SS Universal Bull Bar Antenna Mount
- Microphone Clip
- Screw Pack
- DC Lead
- Mounting Cradle
- Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
12 Months Warranty