show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Gator GXTA2 Surface Mount Camera with Moving Object Detection
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
The GXTA2 Takes Reverse Camera Technology to The Next Level, Offering the Ultimate Reverse Safety Technology on The Market
The Gator 1Is an Intelligent Camera that Features Moving Object Detection. Not only Does It Provide a Clear 140 Degree View at The Rear of The Vehicle While Reversing, but It Will Also Provide a Visual and Audible Alert if There Is Any Movement Such as A Person or Vehicle. The Moving Detection Radar Is 180 Degrees so It Will Capture Movement in Blind Spots at The Rear of The Vehicle, Increasing Safety when Reversing out Of a Carpark, Driveway or Laneway. It Has a Standard RCA Video Connector and Is Compatible with Any NTSC Aftermarket Audio Visual Head Unit or Display Monitor. It Can Also Be Connected to Original Vehicle Displays when Installed with An Aerpro Reverse Camera Interface or Adaptor Harness.
- Moving Object Detection, that provides a visual and audible alert if anything moves behind the vehicle while reversing such as a person or vehicle
- 180 Degree radar, will capture movement in blind spots at the rear of the vehicle, increasing safety when reversing out of a carparks, driveways or laneways
- 140 Degree wide camera angle, provides a clear view at the rear of the vehicle while reversing
- Surface mount camera with heavy duty adjustable bracket
- Compatible with any NTSC aftermarket headunit or display monitor with RCA camera connection
- Can be connected to vehicle specific displays when paired with compatible Aerpro reverse camera interface or adaptor, visit aerpro.com for vehicle compatibility
- Waterproof housing, IP67 rating suitable for mounting on the exterior of the vehicle
- 6.5m Video cable length, suitable for installation in most vehicles
- Moving object audible buzzer speaker included with adjustable volume control
- Compact size, only 28mm x 28mm x 32mm
- Resolution: 720 X 480
- Mount Type: Surface Mount
- Reverse or Rear View: Reverse
- Lens Angle: 140 Degree
- Image Sensor (CMOS or CCD): NTSC
- Parking Grid-Lines: Yes
- PAL or NTSC: N/A
- IP Rating: IP67
- Voltage: 12V (9-16VDC)
- Minimum Illumination: N/A
- Number Of LEDs: 0
- Led Type: N/A
- Plug Type Camera End: 4 Pin Micro DIN Plug
- Plug Type Monitor End: RCA
- Length Of Video Cable: 6.5M
- Reverse Trigger On Video Cable: Yes
- Dimensions (Camera Only): 28mm(H) x 28mm(W) x 32mm(L)
- Dimensions (Camera & Bracket): XXmm(H) x XXmm(W) x XXmm(L)
- Wired or Wireless: Wired
- Other Features:
- Moving Object Detection,180 Degree Radar Angle, Audible and Visual Alerts
What's in the Box:
- Video Extension Harness
- Notification Buzzer
- Installation Hardware
- User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia