show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
A Simple and Affordable Tracking Solution for Companies, Fleets and Personal Use
As the module is 12 and 24 volt compatible, it can be used to monitor and protect your valuable assets including; construction equipment, trailers, caravans, boats, motorcycles, cars, trucks and more.
GTRAK4QB offers various security measures including alerts, remote immobilisation and geo-fencing. A number of alerts can be enabled on the GTRAK4QB to alert users via SMS of a possible vehicle theft including; vibration (shock to the vehicle), displacement (vehicle movement), tamper with the tracker and power cut-off to the tracker. Should thieves get away with the vehicle or equipment before the user can respond, the module has a built-in rechargeable battery that will provide power for up to 3 hours after power has been disconnected, allowing the vehicle to still be tracked during this time. The GTRAK4QB also includes a relay and wiring that allow an immobilisation circuit to be connected to either the fuel or electrical circuit in the vehicle, this can then be activated remotely and will engage when the vehicle is travelling below 20km/h. Geo-fences (virtual boundaries on the map) can also be set up to identify important locations, such as a job site or a home office, and monitor when your GPS tracker enters or exit these locations.
The free web-based monitoring system which can be accessed on your computer or smartphone, lets you track your vehicle and equipment in real-time and review the history on an interactive map with details on direction, speed and more. Up to three GTRAK4QB can be accessed from one log in making this tracking solution ideal for companies and fleet operators. There are no ongoing costs for the tracking software, the only additional part required to allow the tracker to work is a Mobile Sim Card (sold separately) that has both cell and data. For most applications, a plan of approximately $20 per month will provide sufficient call, text and data requirements.
- Simple and affordable tracking solution for companies, fleets and personal use
- 3G Compatible Quad-band tracker, works on all major networks including Telstra, Vodafone & Optus, providing extensive coverage throughout Australia
- 12/24 volt compatible, ideal for use in construction equipment, trailers, caravans, boats, motorcycles, cars, trucks and more
- Anti-theft features including Vehicle Shock and Movement Alerts, if the vehicle moves or senses multiple vibrations when parked, the tracker will notify the owner via SMS of the potential threat
- Tamper Alert detects unauthorised displacement of the tracker from the original installation location and will send a notification to the owner if the tracker is moved
- The Power Cut-Off Alert will activate when power is disconnected from the tracker either at the tracker itself or if the vehicle battery is disconnected, sending a notification to the owner
- An immobilisation circuit can be connected to the fuel or electricity, should the vehicle or equipment be stolen, immobilisation can be activated remotely and will engage when the vehicle is travelling under 20km/h
- Geo-fences (virtual boundaries on the map) can also be set up to identify important locations, such as a job site or a home office, and monitor when your GPS tracker enters or exit these locations
- 3 hour battery back-up so vehicle can still be monitored even if the vehicles battery has been disconnected
- Free to use web-based monitoring system that allows up to 3 trackers to be monitored from one log in
- Real-time monitoring and review the history on an interactive map with details on direction, speed and more
- Tracker commands can be activated via the web portal or SMS
- Requires Mobile Sim Card with Call, Text and Data - sold separately
- Carriers and Networks: Telstra, Optus & Vodafone
- Operating Frequencies: Quadband - WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 Mhz
- Sim Card Size: Mini-Sim (2ff) 25 X 15mm
- Internal Battery: 3.7v 4000mAh Lithium-ION
- Tracker Alerts: Shock, Motion, Tamper and Power-Off Alerts
- Geo-Fence: Yes
- Remote Immobilisation: Relay and Circuit Included
- Operating Voltage: 9-36vdc (12/24v)
- Locating Time (Approximate):
- Cold Start: 35 Seconds (Open Sky)
- Hot Start: 2 Second (Open Sky)
- Location Accuracy: < 10m
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 Degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 85mm X 45mm X 13mm
- Weight: 60g
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia