show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Ideal Surface Mount Camera for Heavy Duty Vehicles
From Gator GT’s wide range of enhanced vision systems comes GT14SD, a heavy duty surface mount camera with U-shaped bracket ideal for heavy trucks, mining loaders and other industrial or construction vehicles. GT14SD gives operators all-round vehicle awareness, making it safer for them to operate and the people working around them. Comes with a 120-degree wide angle lens that eliminates blindspots, it’s designed to withstand water, mud or debris impact to the fullest with IP68 rating. GT series delivers heavy duty display panels & cameras, the latest digital video encoding technology and installation versatility.
- Heavy duty surface mount design with U-shaped bracket for simple installation on a machine or vehicle
- 120 degree wide angle lens for reduced blindspots
- Aluminum case and rated IP68 that guarantee the camera will withstand impact of water and debris normally hounding the vehicle's exterior
- 10 Infrared LEDs built in for superior night vision
- Adjustable sunshade and PROLINK II connector included
- 3-Year Warranty for peace of mind
- Mount Type: Surface Mount U-Shaped Bracket
- Reverse or Rear View: Rear View
- Lens Angle: 120 Degree
- Image Sensor (CMOS or CCD): CMOS
- AHD: No
- AHD Resolution: N/A
- Parking Gridlines: No
- PAL or NTSC: PAL
- IP Rating: IP68
- Voltage: 12V
- Minimum Illumination: 0LUX
- Number of Leds: 10
- LED Type: Infrared
- Plug Type Camera End: Prolink II
- Plug Type Monitor End: N/A
- Cable Length: 400mm
- Reverse Trigger on Video Cable: N/A
- Dimensions (Camera Only): 42mm(H) x 52mm(W) x 55mm(L)
- Dimensions (Camera & Bracket): 60mm(H) x 63mm(W) x 55mm(L)
- Wired or Wireless: Wired
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia