show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Gator G158VC Reverse/Rear View Camera to Suit Isuzu D-Max
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
The Gator G158VC is the Perfect Reverse Camera Solution for Isuzu D-Max 2012- Models without Factory Locking Tailgate
The Gator G158VC is a vehicle specific reverse camera built for your Isuzu D-Max Ute. The tailgate handle replacement design provides a discreet installation solution without the need to drill any additional holes into the vehicle.
The G158VC camera has a wide 150 degree field of view that minimises blindspots and provides a clear view at the rear of the vehicle. The camera can be used as a reverse camera or rear-view camera thanks to mirror image and parking guidelines options that can be adjusted at time of installation. It will withstand the harsh environment thanks to its IP68 rating and its operating temperature range of -30 degree to 75 degrees Celsius.
- Parking guidelines are set to ON as default, to remove parking guidelines cut the GREEN loop on the camera cable at time of installation.
- Normal image is set to ON as default, to MIRROR the image cut the WHITE loop on the camera cable at time of installation.
- Designed to replace the factory tailgate handle providing a discreet and professional rear camera solution
- No additional holes need to be drilled into the vehicle and keeps the original tailgate lock
- High quality image sensor produces clear images and enhanced low light performance
- 160 Degree field of view minimises blind spots at the rear of the vehicle
- IP68 Rating and wide operating temperature range makes it suitable for use in the harsh Australian conditions
- Mirror image and parking guideline option allows camera to be utilised as a reverse camera or rear view camera, must be set at time of installation
- 8m extension cable length to run between the front and back of the vehicle
- PAL compatible with RCA connection makes it suitable for use with all aftermarket display monitors
- CAMERA TYPE: REVERSE / REAR VIEW (SWITCHABLE AT INSTALLATION SEE NOTES BELOW)
- IMAGE SENSOR: ¼”
- PAL/NTSC: PAL
- LENS ANGLE: 150°
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 12V
- IP RATING: IP68
- LUX RATING: 0.2 LUX
What's in the Box:
- Camera in Tailgate Handle Housing
- 8M Camera Extension Cable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia