show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Fusion SG-DA12250 2250W Signature Series Monoblock Class D Marine Amplifier
Information About This Item
The Fusion Signature Series Marine Amplifiers Are Purpose-Built for the Marine Environment
Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Introducing one of our most stunning and efficient marine amplifiers, the SG-DA12250. Its True-Marine design will resist corrosion, and the incredible 2250 Watt peak power is configurable for 1 Ohm impedance - delivering enough power to bring your Signature Series subwoofer components to life.
The SG-DA12250 has a highly efficient monoblock Class-D amplifier design. The key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is that it has a low battery drain with high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SG-DA12250 also has conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life and performance, plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink, to reduce component core temperature and increase efficiency.
Undeniably a stand-out piece, the stunning stainless steel mirror control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and setting controls, with an attractive finish to complement any installation.
The zone 1 and 2 outputs include four speaker channels plus a subwoofer. RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems.
This product is rated True-Marine and carries a 3-year limited consumer warranty.
- Class-D Amplifier Technology - The highly efficient Class-D design provides 2250-Watts peak power whilst drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers, letting you enjoy your music for longer
- 2250 Watt peak power – Bring your music to life with 2250 Watts peak power
- Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs - Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements
- Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink - Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation
- Stainless Mirror Finish - The polished stainless-steel control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and settings controls whilst providing an attractive finish to complement any installation
- Zone Designation - To align with the Fusion entertainment system zone philosophy, the input and output connections are labelled as zones
- True-Marine Design - Signature Series amplifiers are perfect for the marine environment, and carry a 3-year warranty
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Subwoofer Frequency Response: 10Hz - 320Hz
- Peak Power: 2250 Watts
- Rated Power (4 Ohms): 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated Power (2 Ohms): 850 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 2 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged): 1100 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 1 Ohm 1% THD
- Gift Box Dimension: (W) 379mm (14-15/16”) (H) 110mm (4-5/16”) (D) 268mm (10-9/16”)
- Height: 50mm [2”]
- Length: 300mm [11-13/16”]
- Depth: 210mm [8-1/4”]
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia