show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Fusion FM-S10SB 10" 400W Black Square Grille Flush Mount Marine Subwoofer
Information About This Item
Fusion Marine Black Subwoofer Deliver Clarity of Sound Like No Other in Their Market Range
Engineered for high-quality audio reproduction with innovative design aesthetics, Fusion's new FM Series flush mount marine subwoofers are designed to deliver high-quality bass to your vessel in a sleek and minimalistic form factor to meet the latest boat design trends.
Featuring an intelligent mounting system for non-intrusive, easy installation, the FM Series subwoofers are designed to be flush mounted with a mounting flange no thicker than 3mm [1/8"] for a premium, visually-appealing, near-flat finish.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine™ accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your FM Series subwoofers are built to last on board season after season.
Versatile 2.1 Design
Designed to add low frequencies to your audio system, the FM Series subwoofer features versatility in wiring options, providing different ways to integrate one into your audio entertainment setup. This can simplify installation, reduce system cost, and is an easy way to add bass.
Wire your subwoofer traditionally into your system through an amplifier, or alternatively create a 2.1 audio zone by connecting two speakers and a subwoofer directly to a 2 Ohm stereo stable Fusion multi-zone stereo with DSP, without the need to use an external amplifier. Simply connect a pair of speakers to the zone 1 speaker connections, and the FM Series subwoofer to the left and right speaker connections of zone 2, then select the applicable DSP profile for setup.
Enhanced Design Aesthetics
The FM Series have been purposely created to meet the latest boat design trends with a sleek and minimalistic design. By incorporating a timeless, classic grille styling with two form factors (round or square) and two color options (black or white), the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel with its enhanced design cues.
Innovative Flush Mount Design
The innovative, flush mount design of the FM Series subwoofers allows for an ultra low profile installation (mounting profile no greater than 3mm or 1/8") for a visually appealing, premium near-flat finish never before seen on a marine subwoofer.
The FM Series also features an intelligent mounting system for a non-intrusive, simple installation. Simply place the subwoofer in the cutout, tighten the screws and the 'speaker legs' will tighten against the panel, keeping the subwoofer in place without the need to create any screw holes in your vessel.
The True-Marine™ Standard
As a True-Marine product, the FM Series subwoofer is designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment. Once a product has been subject to rigorous environmental testing and passed our stringent True-Marine approval process, it is awarded the accreditation and recognized with an industry-leading 3-year consumer warranty.
Perfect for installation both indoors and outdoors, the FM Series subwoofer is rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection from the front when installed correctly, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection.
Designed To Comply With ISO12216
The FM Series have passed stringent pressure and watertightness tests in accordance to ISO12216 (D1.1 for Areas II, III and IV). This is critically important as it ensures the boat builders and consumers alike are installing genuinely safe subwoofers on board their vessel. By achieving ISO12216 compliance is a recognition of the product's superior design and build quality.
- Optimized 2.1 Configuration: When connected with a pair of FM Series speakers and a 2 Ohm stereo stable Fusion Multi-Zone™ stereo with DSP, you have the option of creating a 2.1 audio zone to simplify installation and reduce system cost by adding bass without the need for an external amplifier.
- Quality Audio Reproduction: Enjoy quality low frequency audio at any volume level.
- Innovative Design Aesthetics: Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel.
- Non-Intrusive Mounting System: The FM Series uses 'speaker legs' that keep the subwoofer in place without the need to create any screw holes in your vessel.
- True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216: Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the FM Series are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Peak Power: 400 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 120 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40 - 300 W/Ch
- Tweeter Type: Aluminum dome
- Cone / Surround Material: Polypropylene with cloth surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 269mm x 269mm [10-9/16" x 10-9/16"]
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 140mm [5-1/2"]
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material): 40L
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating): IP65
- Speaker Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth: 284mm x 284mm x 137mm [11-3/16" x 11-3/16" x 5-3/8"]
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
Fusion 12 Month Warranty