show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
CTEK D250SE 20A Dual Battery Charger (Lithium Compatible)
On Sale Now! off!
Information About This Item
Enjoy Your Vehicle More with Maximized Battery Capacity!
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SE allows you to enjoy your vehicle more with maximized battery capacity as the ideal charger for vehicles without access to a mains power supply.
Dual input 20A charger with selectable charge voltages
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to any 12V lead-acid or lithium* service battery from 40–300Ah. It has selectable charge algorithms for AGM and lithium* batteries and can use power through its dual input from alternator, solar panel and wind power. When the service battery is fully charged, the D250SE will automatically redirect maintenance charge power to the starter battery. The D250SE can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles fitted with smart ECU controlled alternators and also has a temperature sensor for optimised charging, regardless of weather conditions. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP).
- Battery separation replacing diodes and VSR relays
- Selectable AGM option – 14.4V or 14.7V
- Maximised charging for better battery life and performance
- Temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Compatible with SMARTPASS 120, SMARTPASS 120S for the ultimate 140A power management solution
- INPUT 11.5–23V, 25A
- OUTPUT 14.4/14.2/14.7V, 20A max
- BACK CURRENT DRAIN* Less than 1Ah/month
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE -20°C to +50°C
- BATTERY TYPES 12V: WET, EFB, Ca/Ca, MF, AGM, GEL, LiFePO4
- BATTERY CAPACITY 40–300Ah
- INSULATION CLASS IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- NET WEIGHT (UNIT WITH CABLES) 0.7 kg
- GROSS WEIGHT (UNIT IN BOX) 0.9 kg
- DIMENSIONS (LXWXH) 192x110x65
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
5 YEAR WARRANTY