show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
CTEK 40-256 20A Off Grid Charging System
On Sale Now! off!
Information About This Item
Off Grid Charging from Alternators and Solar Panels
The CTEK 20A OFF GRID CHARGING SYSTEM charges your battery bank while you’re driving to stop it going completely flat so you can spend more time off grid. You can charge it from smart alternator and solar power, for complete peace of mind, you can see at a glance how much charge you’ve got left and the length of time till your batteries are discharged.
The D250SA charger can get its energy from smart alternators, solar panels and wind power. It separates starter and service battery and maximizes the use of the both without risking that the starter battery is unable to start the engine. The CTEK MONITOR constantly monitors the voltage and current (charge and discharge) to show you exactly how much charge you have and how many hours you’ve got left before your battery bank is empty.
CTEK charging system charges your battery bank from several sources, prioritizes connections, and looks after the battery so it will not become completely flat. It also optimizes charging while driving to give you more time off-grid. CTEK gives you full control with the battery monitor that shows you how many hours are left before the battery bank is empty. With this system, you can sit back and relax because you know how long your battery will last.
With award-winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SA allows you to enjoy your vehicle more with maximized battery capacity as the ideal charger for vehicles without access to a mains power supply.
The unit continually monitors the voltage, the current (charge and discharge) and calculates the state of charge together with the time remaining to charge or discharge the battery.
- Input voltage 11,5 – 23 V DC; 14,4/14,7 V charge voltage.
- Maintenance charing of starter battery
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Simplifies installation and improves performance on extra batteries for bow thruster and anchor
- Maximized battery capacity by fully charging the battery
- Shortened charge time
- Decreased costs by reduced idling and by efficient use of alternator and solar power
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Battery capacity 40–300 Ah
- Charging category DC charging
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month
- Back Current Drain, details *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- Battery voltage 12 V
- Ambient operating temperature -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C (- 4 °F to +122 °F)
- Input 11.5–23 V, 25 A
- Output 14.4/14.7 V, 20 A
- Battery types 12 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; EFB; GEL
- Battery chemistry Lead acid
- Degree of protection IP65
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia
Warranty - Genuine Australian Stock
12 MONTHS WARRANTY