show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
The CP2-BM52 Retains the Built-In Steering Wheel Controls in Compatible Vehicles When Replacing the Factory Radio With an Aftermarket Radio
- Plug & Play Harness
- Ability to assign two radio functions to one steering wheel button (Short Press / Long Press)
- Provides Accessory output in CAN Bus vehicles
- Easily configurable using either a PC, Dip Switch setting or manual programming
- Highly visible tri-colour LED to keep the user informed of the modules status
- Retains memory even if power is lost
- Updatable via the Autoleads PC Application
- Equipped with a manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted vehicles equipped with analog steering wheel controls
- Suits vehicles with Quadlock connector
Need More outputs?
Check out the Autoleads ControlPRO2 Multimedia (CP2-MM) add-on module. The CP2-MM (Available Separately) offers expandability to the Autoleads ControlPRO2 interfaces for data vehicles by expanding the trigger outputs from the vehicles data network.
- Park Brake Output (if on vehicle network)
- Reverse Trigger (if on vehicle network)
- Speed Pulse (if on vehicle network)
- Tach Signal (if on vehicle network)
- Illumination Output (if on vehicle network)
- Plug & Play: Yes – Factory Connector To ISO
- Will It Retain Factory Steering Wheel Controls?: Yes – Retains SWC Audio Buttons with Aftermarket Radio
- Will It Retain Factory Amplifier?: No
Vehicles Known to Work with this Product:
- BMW 1 Series (Incl M1) 2004 - 2013
- BMW 3 Series (Incl M3) 2005 - 2014
- BMW 5 Series (Incl M5) 2004 - 2011
- BMW 7 Series 2008 - 2013
- BMW Mini 2007 - 2013
- BMW Z4 2009 - 2016
- Mercedes A Class 2005 - 2007
- Mercedes A Class 2007 - 2011
- Mercedes B Class 2005 - 2007
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia