show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Audison APBMWS82 300W 8" Subwoofer to Suit BMW Mini
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Designed with Electro-Acoustic Parameters That Maximize Performance for the Factory Box Available Below the Seats
The ABS plastic basket, reinforced with fiberglass, and the acoustic structure featuring a front magnet, provide for a minimal installation depth for a perfect compatibility with the whole range. Two 5 mm polyurethane gaskets, supplied, allow the subwoofer to fit perfectly to the box, decoupling it from vibration.
The 200 mm (8″) APBMW S subwoofers allow a “direct replacement” of the OEM speakers underneath the front seats, making the most of the factory acoustic load and generating deep and crisp low frequencies. You can choose between S8-2 with 2 ohm impedance and S8-4 with 4 ohm impedance for improved system composition versatility. In fact, in the mid-high passive filtered system configuration, with the crossover provided, 4 of the 8-channels of the AP 8.9 bit can be configured in bridge mode delivering 130W rms to each S8-4 installed under the seat. The S8-2 can be used in a fully active, multi-amplified front system, maximizing the power of the AP 8.9 bit at 2 ohms, and employing additional 2 channels for the rear system. The Neodymium magnet used on S8-4 and S8-2 allows for greater power and control than ferrite, while maintaining the depth of installation unaltered.
- Neodymium Magnetic group - To maximize performance while minimizing bulk and weight
- Developed with electroacoustic parameters customized for BMW-Mini - To increase listening engagement, through powerful and crisp low frequencies, exploiting the acoustic load provided by the factory box
- 38 mm voice coil wound on aluminium support - For a considerable power dissipation and stability even during high excursions
- Two 5 mm gaskets provided - For OEM placements
- 2 ohm configuration for maximum output - In combination with AP 8.9 bit in active multi-amplification
- Component: Woofer
- Size mm (in.): 200 (8)
- Impedance Ω: 2
- Frequency Response Hz: 40 ÷ 500
- Magnet size (D x d x h) mm (in.): 48 (1.89) x 18 (0.71) x 7 (0.28)
- Weight of One Speaker kg (lb.): 1,21 (2.67)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (in.): 50 (2)
- W Peak: 300
- W Continuos: 150
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia