show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Audison APBMW REAMP 1 Mini OEM Replacement Harness to Suit BMW
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
This Plug & Play Harness Provides the Ability to Replace the OEM BMW Amplifier with an Audison AP Bit on BMW Vehicles Equipped with the Optional “Hi-Fi” Sound System.
The OEM seven-channel analog amplifier is connected via a forty-two pin multipolar connector.
- Made for BMW and Mini - Retrieve the OEM source front and rear stereo audio signal
- Plug & Play - This Plug & Play harness provides the ability to bi-amplify the front speakers of BMW and MINI vehicles that are not provided with an OEM amplifier
- OEM amp outputs routing - Route the AP bit amp outputs to each of the OEM amplifier seven channels : Mid-Hi FL; Mid-Hi FR; WF FL; WF FR; RL; RR; Centre
- OEM power supply - Recover the power supply of the OEM amplifier to be used with the AP bit (+ BATT and GND)
- OEM remote recover - Recover the remote signal from the factory source
APBMW ReAMP 1 Allows to:
- Retrieve the OEM source front and rear stereo audio signal
- Route the AP bit amp outputs to each of the OEM amplifier seven channels: (Mid-Hi FL; Mid-Hi FR; WF FL; WF FR; RL; RR; Centre)
- The Plug&Play terminals enable the user to choose which AP-bit amplifier output to connect to each of the seven channels of the OEM audio system
- It is also possible to bridge the outputs of the AP bit amplifier
- Recover the power supply of the OEM amplifier to be used with the AP bit (+ BATT and GND)
- Recover the remote signal from the factory source
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia