show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Audison APBMW BIAMP 1 Mini OEM Replacement Harness to Suit BMW
Information About This Item
This Plug & Play Harness Provides the Ability to Bi-Amplify the Front Speakers of BMW and MINI Vehicles that are Not Provided with an OEM Amplifier
The APBMW BIAMP 1 is installed under the vehicle seat and is connected to the subwoofers. The “T” connection type allows the user to separately route the signal to the front mid-woofer housed in the car door and to the sub underneath the seat, without the need to cut the OEM cables. The cable is 450 cm long to reach the vehicle boot, where the Audison Prima AP bit amplifier is installed. The package contains a pair of cables, one for the left channel and one for the right channel.
- Made for BMW and Mini - Retrieve the OEM source front and rear stereo audio signal
- Plug & Play - This Plug & Play harness provides the ability to bi-amplify the front speakers of BMW and MINI vehicles that are not provided with an OEM amplifier
- Subwoofer connection - Take the front speaker output signal from the OEM head unit through the under-seat woofer connector and route it to the AP bit amplifier input
- T connection - The “T” connection type allows the user to separately route the signal to the front mid-woofer housed in the car door and to the sub under the seat, without the need to cut the OEM cables
- 450 cm long - The cable is 450 cm long to reach the vehicle boot, where the Audison Prima AP bit amplifier is installed
- Sold in pairs - The package contains a pair of cables, one for the left channel and one for the right channel
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia