show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Gator G165V Brake Light/Reverse Camera to Suit Peugeot Expert
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
The Camera Simply Replaces the High Level Brake Light at The Rear of The Vehicle to Provide a Discreet Installation Solution without The Need to Drill Any Additional Holes
The G165V is a vehicle specific reverse camera built for your Peugeot Expert Van. The camera simply replaces the high level brake light at the rear of the vehicle to provide a discreet installation solution without the need to drill any additional holes. The wide 120 degree field of view minimises blindspots at the rear of the vehicle and the CMOS image sensor coupled with the integrated infrared LEDs produces crystal clear images and enhanced performance in low light. The G165V is built tough! It will withstand the harsh environment thanks to its IP69K rating and its operating temperature range of -30 degree to +70 degrees Celsius. The G165V is the perfect reverse camera solution for Peugeot Expert Vans.
- Designed to replace the high level stop light at the rear of the vehicle
- No additional holes need to be drilled into the vehicle
- High quality image sensor produces clear images
- Enhanced low light performance thanks to the integrated infrared LEDs
- 120 Degree field of view minimises blind spots at the rear of the vehicle
- IP69K Rating and wide operating temperature range makes it suitable for use in the harsh Australian conditions
- 10m total cable length to run between the front and back of the vehicle
- Suitable for connection to NTSC compatible aftermarket display monitors with RCA connection
- Camera Type: Reverse
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Pal/ntsc: NTSC
- Lens Angle: 120 Degrees
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Ip Rating: IP69K
- Lux Rating: 0 Lux (LEDS On)
What's in the Box:
- Camera with 0.35 M Cable to Male 4 Pin Connector
- 10 M Camera Extension Cable with Female 4 Pin Connector to Rca Male Connector, Power Wire and Ground Wire
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia