show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Aerpro FP8517K Double Din Black Install Kit to Suit Porsche - 911 (991) (Amplified)
On Sale Now! off!
Information About This Item
These Installation Kits Include the Facia, Steering Wheel Control Interface and Antenna Adapter You Need to Install Your Head Unit
Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Porsche 911 (991) (2012-2016) fiber-amplified vehicles with MOST 25 systems and Quadlock connectors (BOSE PCM 3.1), from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box. This kit includes: facia kit, metal mounting brackets, steering wheel control interface, USB retention lead, antenna adapter and universal patch lead. To make the installation process even easier, simply add Aerpro APP8 or APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters which will connect from the aftermarket headunit directly into the steering wheel control interface harness supplied in this kit.
- Compatible with fibre-amplified vehicles with MOST 25 systems and Quadlock connectors (BOSE PCM 3.1) only
- Aftermarket headunit requires a rear camera input.
- To retain a factory fitted camera, an additional vehicle specific camera retention harness is also required (if available, sold separately).
- Please be aware when installing a High Definition Camera, the camera resolution will be reduced using this product.
- Kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket headunit installation
- High quality black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Retains steering wheel control functionality including phone button
- OEM AUX & USB socket retention (aftermarket headunit must be compatible)
- Also retains amplifier, original vehicle settings, factory reverse camera (if vehicle is equipped + compatible headunit required) and warning chimes
- Suitable for fiber-amplified vehicles with MOST 25 systems and Quadlock connectors (BOSE PCM 3.1) only
- CAN-BUS integration compatible, no additional modules required for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Provides output feeds for park brake, speed pulse, reverse gear and mute
- To simplify installation, this kit is compatible with Aerpro APP8 and APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters
- Application: Double Din
- Colour: Black
- Internal Dimensions: 170 Mm W X 97 Mm H
- External Dimensions: 168 Mm (w) X 191 Mm (h)
What's in the Box:
- Facia Kit
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Plastic Cover for Pocket
- Cover Panel
- Steering Wheel Control Interface
- USB Retention Lead
- Universal Patch Lead
- Antenna Adapter
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia