show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Aerpro FP8494K Amplified 2-DIN Install Kit to Suit Audi A4/A5
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Car Installation Headunit Made Easy
Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Audi A4 B8 (2008-2015) or A5 8T (2007-2016) models with Audi Concert and Audi Symphony head units (Non MMI vehicles), from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box.
- Compatible with models with OEM Audi Concert and Audi Symphony head units (Non MMI vehicles).
- Suitable for OEM Amplified vehicles only.
- Kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket headunit installation
- High quality black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Built-in adjustable air vents with factory style finish
- Retains steering wheel control functionality including phone button
- The existing steering wheel controls can be used for navigation of the Infodapter menus
- Retains the vehicle's settings menus and parking sensor graphics and displays them on the new aftermarket stereo screen.
- Suitable for vehicles with OEM Audi Concert and Audi Symphony head units (Non MMI vehicles)
- CAN-BUS integration compatible, no additional modules required for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Provides output feeds for park brake, speed pulse and reverse gear
- To simplify installation, this kit is compatible with Aerpro APP8 and APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters
- Application: Double Din
- Colour: Black
- Internal Dimensions: Xxx Mm W X Xxx Mm H
- External Dimensions: Xxx Mm W X Xxx Mm H
What's in the Box:
- Facia Kit with Built in Adjustable Air Vents
- Mounting Brackets
- Infodapter Interface
- Universal Patch Lead
- Antenna Adapter
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia