show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Aerpro FP8473K Professional Install Kit to Suit Ford Ranger
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
Car Installation Headunit Made Easy
Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Ford Ranger PX MkIII (2018 on) from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box.
- Retains factory reverse camera
- Relocates factory controls
- Not compatible with Sync 3 8" touchscreen system
- Kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket headunit installation
- High quality black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Retains steering wheel control functionality including phone button
- Also retains factory reverse camera, AUX socket and USB socket
- Suitable for base model vehicles with 4.2" OEM display
- Provides output feeds for park brake, speed pulse, reverse gear and illumination
- To simplify installation, this kit is compatible with Aerpro APP8 and APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters
- Application: Double Din
- Colour: Black
- Internal Dimensions: 172mm (w) X 97mm (h)
- External Dimensions: N/A
What's in the Box:
- Facia Kit
- Plastic Brackets
- Steering Wheel Control Interface with Camera, Usb and Aux Retention
- Antenna Adapter
- Universal Patch Lead
Vehicles Known to Work with this Product:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia