show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Information About This Item
Suitable in Your Vehicle Giving Your New Stereo Installation a Professional Look
Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Holden from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box.
To make the installation process even easier, why not add an Aerpro APP8 or APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters which will connect from the aftermarket headunit directly into the steering wheel control interface harness supplied in this kit.
- Kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket headunit installation
- High quality gloss black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Allows use of steering wheel controls (including phone button) & extensive vehicle settings
- Displays OEM vehicle optical parking sensor display & climate control visualization on compatible aftermarket AV headunits
- CAN-BUS compatible
- Provides output feeds for park brake, speed pulse and reverse gear
- To simplify installation, this kit is compatible with Aerpro APP8 and APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters
- Compatible with vehicles that have Mylink 7" OEM factory headunits
- Application: Double Din
- Colour: Gloss Black
- Internal Dimensions: 181mm (W) x 104mm (H) - (without trim)
- External Dimensions: 235mm Top / 130mm BASE (W) x 180mm (H)
- Factory unit: Mylink 8"
- Not compatible with Bose Premium audio
What's in the Box:
- Facia Kit
- Mounting Brackets
- Infodapter Interface (CAGM02)
- Universal SWC Patch Lead
- Antenna Adapter
Vehicles Known to Work with this Product:
Holden Equinox 2017- EQ
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia