show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Aerpro FP8200K Double DIN Dark Grey Install Kit to Suit Land Rover - Range Rover Evoque
On Sale Now! off!
Information About This Item
These Installation Kits Include the Facia, Steering Wheel Control Interface and Antenna Adapter You Need to Install Your Head Unit
Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Range Rover Evoque (2011-2017), models with 5" display and without touchscreen multimedia, from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box. This kit includes: dark grey double din facia kit, metal mounting brackets, infodapter interface, chime speaker, parking sensor switch and loom, antenna adaptor and universal SWC patch lead. Installation of the aftermarket headunit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket headunit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface. The included infodapter interface allows vehicle information such as parking sensors to be displayed on any aftermarket headunit with rear camera input. Time and date settings can also be adjusted from the steering wheel controls and compatible aftermarket headunits can also be controlled via the steering wheel controls. The interface is CANBUS compatible and provides outputs for reverse trigger, park brake, speed pulse and illumination.
- Total Installation Kits can vary between models, to find the correct part for your vehicle use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
- Headunit ISO harness not included in the kit. Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately).
- Only suitable for listed vehicles with 5" display and without touchscreen multimedia.
- Aftermarket headunit requires a rear camera input.
- To retain a factory fitted camera, an additional vehicle specific camera retention harness is also required (if available, sold separately).
- Please be aware when installing a High Definition Camera, the camera resolution will be reduced using this product.
- The kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket AV headunit installation
- High quality dark grey finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Retains steering wheel control functionality in the vehicle
- Allows vehicle information and vehicle settings to be displayed on compatible aftermarket AV headunits
- CAN-BUS integration compatible, no additional modules required for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Provides output feeds for reverse trigger, park brake, speed pulse and illumination
- Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- To retain a factory fitted camera, an additional vehicle specific camera retention harness is required (if available, sold separately)
- Application: Double Din
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Internal Dimensions: 173 Mm W X 98 Mm H
- External Dimensions: 285 Mm W X 111 Mm H
What's in the Box:
- Double Din Facia Kit
- Metal Mounting Brackets
- Infodapter Interface
- Chime Speaker
- Parking Sensor Switch
- Antenna Adaptor
- Universal Swc Patch Lead
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia