show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Aerpro FP8083K 2-DIN Black Install Kit to Suit Ford Ranger PX with 4.2" OEM Display
On Sale Now! off!
Information About This Item
These Installation Kits Include the Facia, Steering Wheel Control Interface and Antenna Adapter You Need to Install Your Head Unit
Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Ford Ranger PX (2012-2015) with 4.2" OEM display, from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box. This kit includes: textured metallic charcoal double din facia kit, metal mounting brackets, trim ring, hazard light & door locking buttons, steering wheel control interface, chime speaker, antenna adaptor and universal SWC patch lead. Installation of the aftermarket headunit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket headunit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface. The kit retains OEM vehicle settings and warning chimes and provides outputs for park brake, speed pulse, reverse gear and illumination.
- Total Installation Kits can vary between models, to find the correct part for your vehicle use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
- Headunit ISO harness not included in the kit. Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately).
- Now updated to support phone button the supplied interface now retains all steering wheel control functions plus parking sensor chimes. The kit also includes new door lock and hazard light buttons and an antenna adapter.
- The kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket headunit installation
- High quality black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Retains steering wheel control functionality in the vehicle including phone button
- Also retains OEM vehicle settings and warning chimes
- Suitable for vehicles with 4.2" OEM display
- Provides output feeds for park brake, speed pulse, reverse gear and illumination
- Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Application: Double Din
- Colour: Black
- Internal Dimensions: 174mm (w) X 98mm (h)
- External Dimensions: N/a
Vehicles Known to Work with This Product:
Ford Ranger 2012-2015 PX
What's in the Box:
- Double Din Facia Kit
- Metal Brackets
- Trim Ring
- Steering Wheel Control Interface
- Hazard & Door Lock Buttons
- Antenna Adaptor
- Universal Swc Patch Lead
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia