show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Aerpro CHFO21C Steering Wheel Control Interface to Suit Ford - Ranger PX MK3 Sync3 Small Display Models
On Sale Now! off!
Information About This Item
Steering Wheel Control Primary Harness Adapters Convert the Commands from Your Car's Steering Wheel Controls to A Code that An Aftermarket Radio Can Recognize
The Aerpro CHFO21C Steering Wheel Control Interface (SWC) allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket headunit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Engineered to suit Ford Ranger PX MK3 Models (2018-on) with SYNC3 small display OEM systems, the steering wheel control interface includes a harness that is fitted with a vehicle specific plug designed to connect directly into the existing wiring in the vehicle with ease, no cutting of the factory wiring harness in the vehicle is required. Installation of the aftermarket headunit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket headunit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface. This interface is CANBUS compatible and provides various outputs including Reverse Trigger, Park Brake, Speed Pulse and Illumination.
- Steering Wheel Control Interfaces vary between models, to find the correct part for your vehicle use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
- A Steering Wheel Control Patch Lead is required to be used in conjunction with this part to enable Steering Wheel Controls to function (sold separately).
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
- Retains USB and AUX if originally fitted in the vehicle, aftermarket headunit requires rear AUX and USB inputs.
- Retains factory reverse camera if originally fitted to the vehicle, aftermarket headunit requires RCA reverse camera input.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket headunit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket bluetooth headunits
- Voice Assistant Button support available with software update (please contact your Authorised Aerpro Dealer for update)
- Retains USB and AUX if originally fitted in the vehicle, aftermarket headunit requires rear AUX and USB inputs
- Retains factory reverse camera if originally fitted to the vehicle, aftermarket headunit requires RCA reverse camera input
- CAN-BUS integration compatible, no additional modules required for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Provides output feeds for reverse trigger, park brake, speed pulse and illumination
- Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket headunit (sold separately)
- Interface Type: Canbus
- Patch Lead Type: C
- Phone Button Compatibility: Yes
- Voice Assistant Button Support: Yes
- for Voice Assistant Support the Interface Requires Firmware Version XX.3. to Update the Firmware Please Contact Your Authorised Aerpro Dealer
- if Your Steering Wheel Control Does Not Have a Voice Assistant Button, the Answer Button Will Function as Voice Support Instead
- Aftermarket Headunit and Phone Must Also Support Voice Assistant Feature for This Feature to Work
- Reverse Trigger: Yes (purple/white)
- Park Brake: Yes (green)
- Speed Pulse: Yes (pink)
- Illumination: Yes (orange)
- Amp Remote: No
- Telephone Mute: No
- Other Retention:
- OEM Amplifier: No
- OEM Reverse Camera: Yes
- OEM Aux Input: Yes
- OEM USB Port: Yes
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia