show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Aerpro CAPO02 Infodapter Interface to Suit Porsche - Various Models Amplified
On Sale Now! off!
Information About This Item
An Infodapter Will Allows a Vehicle Information Like the Optical Parking Sensor Display and Climate Control Visualization, To Be Displayed on An Aftermarket AV Head Unit, Whilst Maintaining Steering Wheel Controls
The Aerpro CAPO02 Infodapter Interface allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket AV headunit whilst retaining vehicle features including; steering wheel control functionality, USB & AUX inputs, reverse sensor graphics/audio and reverse camera. Engineered to suit various Porsche vehicles with PCM3.1 fibre amplified MOST25 OEM systems and quadlock connector, the infodapter interface includes a harness that is fitted with a vehicle specific plug designed to connect directly into the existing wiring in the vehicle with ease, no cutting of the factory wiring harness in the vehicle is required. Installation of the aftermarket headunit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket headunit and the Aerpro Infodapter Interface. This interface is CANBUS compatible and provides various outputs including Reverse Trigger, Park Brake, Speed Pulse and Amp Remote.
- Infodapter Interfaces vary between models, to find the correct part for your vehicle use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
- A Steering Wheel Control Patch Lead is required to be used in conjunction with this part to enable Steering Wheel Controls to function (sold separately).
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
- Aftermarket headunit requires a rear camera input.
- To retain a factory fitted camera, an additional vehicle specific camera retention harness is also required (if available, sold separately).
- Please be aware when installing a High Definition Camera, the camera resolution will be reduced using this product.
- Compatible with OEM fibre amplified MOST25 vehicles (PCM 3.1) only (aftermarket headunit requires RCA inputs).
- Parking assist visualisation only compatible with vehicles that have this feature from factory, the graphics will not be exactly the same as the OEM display.
- Aftermarket headunit must have rear USB input, rear RCA AUX input and Reverse Camera RCA input for all listed features to work.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket headunit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket bluetooth headunits
- Retains access to the vehicle settings that were available through the original headunit
- Displays parking sensor information on compatible aftermarket AV headunits and reproduces parking sensor audio through the included chime speaker
- Retains a factory fitted camera (if equipped), an additional vehicle specific camera retention harness is required (if available, sold separately)
- Retains OEM USB and AUX inputs when connected to compatible aftermarket headunits
- Retains OEM MOST 25 fiber amplified system
- CAN-BUS and Fibre Optic integration compatible, no additional modules required
- Provides output feeds for reverse trigger, park brake, speed pulse and amp remote
- Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket headunit (sold separately)
- Interface Type: Canbus
- Patch Lead Type: C
- Steering Wheel Controls: Yes
- Phone Button: Yes
- Vehicle Settings: Yes (settings that Were Accessible in Factory Headunit)
- OEM Parking Sensors: Yes (reproduces Graphic Display and Audio – May Differ from Factory Display / Audio)
- OEM Reverse Camera: Yes (an Additional Vehicle Specific Camera Retention Harness Is Required, if Available, Sold Separately)
- USB: Yes
- AUX: Yes
- OEM Amplifier: Yes (most25 Systems)
- Reverse Trigger: Yes (purple/white)
- Park Brake: Yes (green)
- Speed Pulse: Yes (pink)
- Illumination: No
- Amp Remote: Yes (blue/white)
Vehicles Known to Work with This Product:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia