show / hide sidebar
Take home the gear you want right now with flexible repayment plans to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Aerpro APIRT04 Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
On sale now! off!
Information About This Item
The Aerpro APIRT04 Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer Is an Essential Item for Any Household or Business, Assisting You to Take the Necessary Action to Help Keep Family and Workers Safe
Suitable for all ages from infants to adults, the Thermometer can be utilised in; restaurants, retail stores, office buildings, warehouses, hotels, schools, worksites, home and more.
The Thermometer uses advanced infrared (IR) technology for contact-free measurement of foreheads or object surfaces. The measurement range is 1-3cm and within 1 second it will display the detected temperature with a +/- 0.2°C (+/- 0.4°F) measuring accuracy. If the temperature is over 37.5°C the alarm will sound 10 times. The unit can store up to 20 measurements for future review and can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit depending on your preferred measurement.
The Aerpro APIRT04 is powered by 2x AAA batteries (not included) and features an auto-off function if left idle for approximately 80 seconds to preserve battery life. It is portable and compact with a comfortable easy grip ergonomic design, allowing you to use it in different locations with ease.
- The Device Has Been Tested and Complies with The Following Standards:
- IEC 60601-1. Medical electrical equipment - Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
- ISO 80601-2-56. Medical electrical equipment - Part 2-56: Particular requirements for basic safety and essential performance of clinical thermometers for body temperature measurement.
- IEC 60601-1-11. Medical electrical equipment - Part 1-11: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance Collateral Standard: Requirements for medical electrical equipment and medical electrical systems used in the home healthcare environment.
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014. EMC standards (Medical equipment) - Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance - Collateral standard: Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements and tests Environments of Intended Use: Professional Healthcare Facility and Home Healthcare (and small clinic).
- This product is entered into the ARTG under ARTG ref No: 333301
- Suitable for monitoring human body temperature from the forehead and object surface temperatures
- Non-contact infrared (IR) technology, hygienic and safe temperature measurement
- Suitable for all ages from infants to adults
- Ideal for use in households and businesses to help keep family and workers safe
- +/- 0.2°C (+/- 0.4°F) measuring accuracy
- Detects the thermometers distance from the skin to activate the measurement process providing accurate readings repeatedly
- Fast one second measurement time
- 1-3cm measurement distance
- Built-in alarm for high temperature detection
- Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable measurement units
- Stores up to 20 measurements for future review
- Auto-off function if left idle for approximately 80 seconds to preserve battery life
- Portable handheld design
- Battery Operated, requires 2xAAA batteries (not included)
- Measuring Localisation: Forehead and Object Surface
- Temperature Unit: °c / °f Switchable
- Measuring Accuracy:
- +/- 0.2°c (within 36°c – 39°c)
- +/- 0.4°f (within 96.8°f – 102.2°f)
- Measuring Range:Measuring Distance: Within 1 – 3 Cm
- Body Mode: 32°c – 43°c (89.6°f – 109.4°f)
- Object Mode: 0°c – 100°c (32°f – 199.9°f)
- Measuring Time: 1 Second
- Display Type: Lcd Digital Display
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °c/°f
- Led Display Colour): Orange
- Operating Environment Range:Storage Environment Range: -20°c – 50°c (-4°f – 122°f), 15% to 95% Rh
- Body Mode: 10°c – 40°c (50°f – 104°f)
- Object Mode: 5°c – 40°c (41°f – 104°f)
- Memory Capacity: 20 Sets of Measurement Values
- Beep Alarm:Automatic Shut Off: Within 80 Seconds
- One Short Beep for Power on And Start Measurement
- One Long Beep when Measurement Reading Is Below 37.5°c (99.5°f)
- 10 Short Beeps when Measurement Is Equal to Or Above 37.5°c (99.5°f)
- 3 Short Beeps when System Fails
- Battery Requirements: 2x Aaa Batteries Required (sold Separately)
- Battery Life: Approx 300 Measures
- Dimensions: 190x55x41mm
- Artg Ref No: 333301 / Manufacturer No: UFR105
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 20% re-stocking fee and any shipping costs which are unable to be retrieved. Frankies will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The balance of the refund will be issued as a store credit for purchase of your next product or paid directly back into your PayPal account. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To organise a return of an item, please contact the store the purchase was made from, either via phone, email or dropping into the store.
Frankies offer $9 FLAT RATE Australia-wide shipping, no matter the number of items however, some larger/heavier items may incur a higher fee which will be noted during the checkout procedure. Frankies do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia